1971 Chevrolet K5 Blazer, 2wd, C-10, Short Bed, Pro Touring, Resto Mod
Price: US $45,000.00 Item location: Mansfield, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 2-Door
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 10,000
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: 5.7L 5736CC 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet BlazerThis 1971K5Blazer started out as a four wheel drive and spent it's life in Colorado Springs. The blazer has been parked in a dry area since 1997 due toenginenoise. We found thisincredibleclean K5 by accident and brought it back to Mansfield, hio and changed it up. My whole mindset was to build apracticaleveryday driver with all the modernnecessities. This truck runs and drives like a new one while retaining the old truck look andcharacteristics. I put a little over 10,000 miles on it thistruck this summer and 6,000 of them included a round trip to Mount Rushmore, ashington State, p Pikes Peak toCharlotte, C for the Goodguys Show! I would not be afraid to drive this truck anywhere and I encourage the buyer to fly in and drive this truck home!
NOTE: There is over $39,000 in parts alone. I will not give this truck away - I don't need the money! This truck is listed with the intentions of selling this truck to someone that knows and understands thecaliber of a pro-built vehicle. This is not your clunky,loweredon stock suspension with cut coilskind of truck. Special attention was paid to the placement of the front cross member to insure wheel alignment in front fender.
- This Blazer wasincrediblyclean! I included one before picture (#14) and can send other by request.
- I raised the rear wheel wells 3.5 inches and kicked up the floor under the back seat to fit the frame C-notch
- 85% of the paint is how we brought the truck back from Colorado, he other 15% is from touch up after the modifications ... "Amazing what a Buffer can do!"
- There are little imperfections, ike chips, cratches, nd rub thru marks if you look close!
- Chassis started with original rails, and blasted,jigged, oxing and cross members added tostrategic areas, ainted
- No Limit Front & RearSuspension,independent front, link & panhard rear, / RideTech adjustable coil overs
- 5.5in. C-notch in rear
- RideTech "Helper Bag" kit so you can pull a trailer
- New 9in. w/ 31 spine Moser axles
- Wilwood6 piston front brakes
- Wilwood 4 piston rear brakes
- New Blue Print crate engine 355 Dyno sheet reads 420HP/418ft.lbs.
- Quick fuel carb, delbrock intake, sd pro billitignition
- Pro-built 700R4 w/mild shift kit automatic transmission
- Gennie shifter, ade to look like original 4 speed
Wheels & Tires:
- Billet Specialities -Bonneville G Wheels
- Front 19 x 8
- Rear 20 x 10
- BF Goodrich G Force Sport Comp 2
- Front 225/40ZR19
- Rear 275/40ZR20
- Front Seats '69 Camaro - re-upholstered w/ '67 Camaro upholsterydesign (black w/ white stripe)
- Rear Bench - custom upholstered to match
- New Carpet - (black)
- Modified originalconsolew/ cup holders
- Full Alpine sound system
- CPP Brake booster and proportioning valve assembly
- Trailer brake unit under dash
- All new glass & weather stripping
- All new bumpers & grille
- New lights & lens' (brakes, arkers etc.)
- Full stainless exhaust system w/ magnaflowmufflers ceramic coated flat black
- New aluminum radiator