1965 CORVETTE STINGRAY - C2 COUPE - BLACK / TAN - 4 SPEED - LOW RESERVE!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Stingray
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 113,999
- VIN: 194675S116207
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350CI 4V
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 4-Speed
- Drive type: Rear Wheel
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Corvette
Up for auction at low reserve is our classic 1965 C2 (2nd generation) Corvette Coupe. Finished in rare raven black paint with saddle leather interior it's a crowd pleaser and gets thumbs up everywhere it goes.Reliable 350c.i. Chevy motor with 4-barrel carburetor. Pulls strong through all four gears. Sounds great. Drives great. Shifts great. No mechanical issues.
The paint ispresentable as-is but could use arespray atsome point in the future to be 100% perfect. I personally like the natural patina look. Good glass rally rims and Goodyear Eagle GT tires.
Interior is nice and clean as seen in pics. New carpet. Gauges interior lights blinkers and manual headlamps work. Power antenna works. Speakers are wired in but radio needs connection. Original leather on driver seat has torn seam (see pic).
This is a non numbers matching driver so if you're looking for a 99-point show car to trailer around this is not the one for you. However if you're wanting a rare good looking reliable C2 driver you can enjoy rightaway and/or build your dream LS/LT restomod keep reading.
Solid car inside and out. Appreciatinginvestment; the C2 Corvette market is red hot!! Bid and drive with confidence.
Not interested in trades.
Clearmatchingtitle is in-hand.Original key and owners manualare included in the sale.--------------------------------------------------
*** Reserve has been set well below fair market value to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. Please do not bid unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Contact seller before bidding if feedback is less than 10. We welcome buyers fromoutside the United States with positive feedback history. ***
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Thank you and good luck.
TERMS OF SALE
ALL SALES ARE FINAL -- NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ($) ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL PREFERRED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY E.G. CASHIERS CHECK WIRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT (EITHER DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL).SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED.ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR SELLER'S BANK BEFORE SHIPPING CAR AND TITLE.
5. VEHICLE SOLD AS-IS WHERE-IS. THIS IS A NON NUMBERS MATCHING VEHICLE. WE ENCOURAGE INSPECTIONS PRIOR TO CLOSE OF AUCTION.
6. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT END AUCTION EARLY FOR SERIOUS BUYER.On May-24-15 at 10:08:30 PDT seller added the following information:
Ourmechanic just put new brakes on thefront. He thought it was important for all bidders to know the transmission is a 2:2 which is apparently very rare and set up for high horsepower.