1967 Chevrolet Chevelle ProTour 396 4-Spd SS options frame off, lots of chrome
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Pro tour SS options
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 136177Z125787
- Color: Cinnamon Metallic
- Engine size: 396
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle1967 Chevrolet Chevelle
DROP DEAD GORGEOUS 1967 PRO-TOUR CHEVELLE, XTENSIVE FRAME OFF RESTORATION, TUNNING CINNAMON METALLIC PAINT, HROMED OUT SHOW QUALITY 396 BIG BLOCK, SPEED, OLLING ON COY CHROME WHEELS.
EXTERIOR This is a professionally built, RAME OFF restored, how car. Beautifully painted in cinnamon metallic custom paint,with new chrome and glass all the way around, ew bumpers front and back, ew grill and tail lights,new side trim, ew smoked glass treatment, he sides of this car are smooth as glass and have shaved door handles with power openers, ew SS big block hood and emblems. The trunk has a very cool Chevelle custom finish and comes with a large book of the restoration process.
INTERIOR The black bucket and console interior are like new with new black bucket seat covers, ew console with a chromed 4 speed shifter in the middle of it. The inside is pained show quality to match the out side. The dash, oor panels and jambs are painted with attention to detail. The dash has been restored with new dash pad, new top and bottom bezels, peedo and radio bezel and new glove box door and other misc dash parts. New carpet and door panels, ew Pro-Tour steering wheel,new original radio in the dash and CD stereo under the dash and much more.
MECHANICS The engine compartment is impeccable, he chromed out 396 CI Big Block has been painted to match the paint scheme, he cowl has been smoothed and painted body color and inner fenders are also show quality gloss black.The fuel is pumped by a serious double pumper carburetor, Chrome everywhere, hrome intake Chromed out aluminum radiator, hrome valve covers and chrome air cleaner to match, hrome power disc brake booster, his Resto Mod street beast is launched by a Muncie 4-speed Transmission and backed by a bullet proof 3.36 Positraction rear end that will keep the rubber to the road
UNDERCARRIAGE The undercarriage is as clean and nice as you would expect from frame off restored car. New body bushings and hardware. The floors clean solid and intact, ew Flowmaster style exhaust with powder coated headman headers that sound awesome. The car is rolling on a new set of COY Chrome rims with performance rated tires and looks amazing going down the road.Our #1 Goal is to make our customers happy with the cars we sell. This is not an easy goal to achieve when selling 40, 0 and 60 year old cars. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our staff and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any classic car they are considering buying. American Dream Machines is located in the center of the Heartland in Des Moines Iowa. Our staff has Midwest values and they will make every effort possible to represent our customers best interests and accurately describe the cars we sell. All older cars have older parts. If they had all new parts, hey would be new cars. YES, LL OF OUR PICTURES ARE REAL, LL THE WAY AROUND! Because of our commitment to the quality of the cars we sell and commitment to our customers to give them the most accurate representation of the cars on all sides, ll of our pictures are taken in our one of a kind, rofessional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy. Our pictures are not taken on a turn table or in a showroom and altered significantly like many of the other classic car dealers. Our pictures are real all the way around and not just pretty photo shopped pictures. (((PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS))) 515-245-9100 American Dream Machines is located in a 41000 square foot historical Packard Dealership and is one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We specialize in American Muscle cars with integrity. None of our cars are consigned. All of our cars prices are always listed on our website to show the values of the cars we sell. We usually have at around 80-100 cars in stock at all times. Please call (515)-245-9100 and we will be happy to tell you about our cars. VIEW ALL OF OUR CARS with more pictures at AmericanDreamMachines . com
Vehicle Information Type: Used Year: 1967 Make: Chevrolet Model: Chevelle Trim: ProTour 396 4-Spd SS options frame off Stock 3625 Exterior Color: Cinnamon Metallic Interior Color: Black Transmission: Manual Engine Size: 396
Contact Information American Dream Machines
1500 Locust St.
Des Moines, A 50309
Contact Tom Clarken Today at (515) 245-9100
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- American Dream Machines reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Buyers Inspection: American Dream Machines has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. American Dream Machines welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, here are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. American Dream Machines will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by American Dream Machines as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, ot with American Dream Machines.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, ut is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- American Dream Machines will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. No Refunds
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with American Dream Machines by calling (515) 245-9100 or emailing within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, e reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, uyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, efore said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, ll other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
All Auto Network (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, ll Auto Network disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. The terms of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of IA without regard to any conflict of laws or provisions thereof that might indicate the applicability of laws of any other jurisdiction. The venue for all legal proceedings shall be in Des Moines, A.