1967 Super Sport 138
Price: US $11,100.00 Item location: Lexington, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: Super Sport
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Super Sport Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 138Axxxxxxxx
- Color: Butternut/Butternut
- Engine size: 396
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Factory Air Conditioning
- Transmission: 4-Speed
- Drive type: 4-Speed
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Air Conditioning, Tilt Wheel, 8-track tape deck, AM/FM, Console, Factory Gauges In Dash, Factory Tachometer, Tinted Windows
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super SportUsed Chevelle Super Sport genuine 138 car. This is a local car bought new at Davis Chevrolet in Lexington. Each previous owner is local.
Photos illustrated straight fit and finish of car before work began, nderbody sheetmetal and progress.
Will upload photograph of Trim Tag and video of engine running when I locate them on my old computer.
- Origninal transmission, nd differential.
- Professional restoration begun using all new AMD sheetmetal.
- Left quarter only is spotted in half a dozen places.
- Balance of panels are fitted, nd screwed in place, op is not attached.
- Floor is perimeter welded in place.
- Factory blinker tach
- Factory in dash gauges
- Factory AM/FM
- Factory 8-track underdash
- Original black interior.
- Factory air conditioning
- Original bucket seats w/console
- Muncie linkage & shifter
- Factory Tinted windows
- 15 x 8 Rally Wheels
- Factory Bumper Guards, ever installed, eed rechromed
- Factory Bumpers, ever installed, eed rechromed
- ALL NEW AMD body panels, illar posts, nd three piece trunk and drop offs
On Nov-21-15 at 12:51:28 PST, eller added the following information:
- Time to let it go to a good home. Chevelle Super Sport genuine 138 car.
- Original transmission, nd differential.
- Professional restoration begun with all new AMD sheetmetal.
- Left quarter is spotted in half a dozen places. Balance of panels fitted, crewed in place.
- Floor panels are lapped and perimeter welded in place. Braces are screwed to pans.
- Engine is 1969 L78 375-hp w/aproximately 3200 miles since rebuild, ast ran in 2011.
- It has been inside since work began in 2010.
- Original black interior. Factory air conditioning, ucket seats, onsole.
- Both doors and complete front end in repairable condition are stored with and come with the car.
On Nov-23-15 at 07:49:50 PST, eller added the following information:
- I gurantee this IS a 138 Super Sport, have owned it since 1977.
- A brand new AMD Super Sport hood is included with the car. It was purchased with the other sheetmetal.
- The L78 396/375 engine has the cross drilled crankshaft, ith standard main & rod journals
- Engine stamp T0311JD and partial VIN of 19B
- Rectangular port heads and factory intake, have photos of the castings
- I made one concession, sed a hydraulic cam with similar characteristics
- The interior is complete, own to the Muncie shifter, he back seat frame needs some repair or possible replacement
- The Super Sport grille is with the car, have been told it is in restorable condition
- A new AMD fuel tank is part of this transaction
- Moldings were save during teardown and are included
- The drains were cleared and trunk plugs removed prior to parking under the tarp that ate the roof
If you know body work, ou can see this was done in the time honored process for replacing body panels.
- Car leveled on jackstands
- New body bushings and bolts installed
- New door hinges, oors and trunk fitted existing sheetmetal
- Front end fitted
- New tulip panel, uarters fitted to new sheetmetal
- Tail panel fitted
- Body lines are excellent
- I am still looking for photos and videos.
If you have questions, eel free to call. I have nothing to hide on a car I've owned since 1977.
I probably owned 15-Chevelles back in the day.
- Photograph of clear North Carolina title in my name has been added.
- I have a Florida mobile number if you have questions: 321-298-8722