1955 Chevrolet Truck 3100 Panel Truck
Price: US $8,500.00 Item location: Spokane, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3100 Series Panel
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 78,934
- Color: black
- Engine size: 1970 Chevy Corvette 350 V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Other PickupsThis is my 1955 Chevy 3100 series panel truck. I have had the truck for over 30 years. I replaced the original engine with a 1970 Chevy Corvette 350 V-8 with 4-bolt main, teel crank,camel-hump 194 heads, unnel ram, 50 Holly double pump carburetor, nbsp;Engine runs perfect and pulls hard. Plenty of power for towing my boat.
- Original 4 speed manual transmission and rear end
- New battery
- Reconditioned radiator
- Recent brake work with new pads, aster cylinder and slave cylinders.
- Original wood bed in good condition
- Truck runs and drives great
- Mileage is 78,934 - original miles
- All glass in good condition (except driver wing window)
- 350 V-8 Corvette engine with low miles (beautiful engine - see pictures)
- Clear title in hand
- Clearly a unique vehicle that turns heads everywhere I go.
- Has original spot light and siren (Truck came from Bureau of Reclamation)
- Nice looking aluminum alloy wheels
- Tires are in good shape - 50% tread or better
The not so good:
- There is a good amount of rust and rust through on the lower body panels - see pictures (ask for more if you want them)
- Body damage to driver side near rear bumper
- Body damage to passenger side near tail light
- Driver side wing window does have a small crack
Please review all pictures and ask questions if you want to know more. I can take more pictures if you would like. This would make a great restoration project or daily driver.
Buyer is responsible for all inspection and shipping costs.
I'm happy to drive the truck to a mechanic of your choice for inspection. The cost of the inspection will be up to you.
If you need shipping you will have to arrange that - at your own expense.
Truck is sold as-is. Please ask any and all questions before bidding.