1970 Chevrolet CST/10 Pickup
Price: US $500.00 Item location: Granite Falls, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: CST/10
- Year: 1970
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 350 CI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700r4
- Drive type: 2wd
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet C-101970 Chevy CST/10 LWB truck, lean and in good mechanical condition. Pretty much all stock with a few small exceptions. 2wd with a 350 engine, 00r4 transmission and 3.73 rear. Power steering, ower brakes
The bad: it has some rust bubbles on the bottom of the doors, ailgate and the front cab mounts. The radio not installed, hough the original radio will come with it. The A/C system is missing the compressor
- new tires with about 5k miles on them
- entire suspension and brake system rebuilt two years ago. New shocks, springs, all joints, ie rods, ushings, tc. front and back. Rides very nice.
- new exhaust one year ago
- top engine overhaul two years ago. Carb rebuilt
- bunch of new interior parts... carpet, ash bezel, oor panels, indow and door rubber, ew windshield and rear slider, tc.
- dynamat throughout cab interior and doors
- turbo 350 trans replaced with a rebuilt 700r4 five years ago, ew driveline and bowtie overdrive TV cable setup
I also have a number of spare parts to go with the truck if interested, including some like the original stamped steel hubcaps and CST horn button, nd some parts to begin the conversion to 5 lug disc brake system as well as some more interior stuff.