1962 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport Convertible
Price: - Item location: Jeannette, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Super Sport
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 56,086
- VIN: 21867F246274
- Color: Tuxedo Black
- Engine size: 327 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic Aluminum Powerglide
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet Impala
1962 Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible.
- This is an original triple black car.
- All GM Nationals award winner.
- Diamond Certificate award from the Mid Atlantic Impala Association scored 952/1000.This score proves the outstanding quality of the car.
- Rebuilt date correct 327 engine.
- Evanuik Performance professionally rebuilt the engine.
- Engine has been bored .040 over, oller tip rockers, crew in studs with guide plates, ardened valves and seats, orted and polished, ecked, nd balanced.
- Engine runs smooth, as lots of power, nd sounds great.
- Professionally rebuilt aluminum powerglide transmission.
- Engine and transmission have only 1800 miles on them.
- 6000 miles on since restoration.
- Body and frame have 56000 original miles.
- Body and frame have been professionally restored.
- Body is laser straight. Flawless paint. No disappointments.
- Factory bent stainless steel dual exhaust with flowmaster mufflers.
- Black working power convertible top with parade boot.
- Power windows
- power brakes
- fender skirts
- front/rear bumper guards
- seat belts
- factory spinner hubcaps
- fitted California Car Cover
$1000.00 non refundable deposit required within 48 hours of sale.
Car will not be released until all funds have been received and cleared.
Buyer responsible for shipping arrangements and costs.