1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Pro-Touring, SS badges, drives great!
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: Warrensburg, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 5,000
- VIN: 136378Z134366
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 350 c.i.d.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet ChevelleUp for auction is an immaculate 1968 ChevroletChevelle Pro-Touring car.
High quality "Frame-Off"restoration:
- New sheet metal includes: Fenders, uarters, ood and deck lid, nd trunk pan.
- New ultra leather upholsteryfinished in black and silver, ewultra leather headliner as well.
- New glass, ew interior accents, ew dash, ray carpet, ewheadlights, ew clips, asteners and hardware, nd rubber seals etc.
- 350 V8 bored .040 over, bolt mains, WR 4 eyebrow pistons, rank and Rods factory iron GM pink rods, orld Products heads, 00cc intake ports, 4cc chambers, sky Mega cam, arlandSharp rocker arms, eramic-coated headers w/Flowmasters, ual 4bbl EdelbrockEndure Shine carburetor, ir Gap intake, SD HEI, ew wiring, ew dual fans, hermoid cooling lines, r Gasket fuel regulator, hampion Cooling, hampion Cooling radiator, ummit Racing Performance coil, owerfire ignition much more...
- Highly detailed enginebaywith chrome accessories - alternator, ulleys, tc.
- 350 Turbo with 10" TCI Street Fighter 3000 RPM stall converter
- 10 bolt rear with locker
- Hotchkis front and rear suspension with 2" drop spindles
- Power steering
- Disc brakes w/drilled rotors
- Heavy duty sway bars (front and rear)
- Brand new ultra-leather seat upholstery and headliner
- New carpet
- Automatic shifter on thefloor
- Center console
- Auto-Meter gauges
- 3 Spoke woodgrain steering wheel
- Premium AMF/M/CD audio system
- Cortez Silver paint with Black racing stripes
- New glass
- Dual exhaust
- "SS" badges (added)
- Highshow chrome front and rear bumpers
- Boss wheels
ebay stuff: Buyer is responsible for all taxes, ees associated with purchase. Buyer is responsible for shipping and pays all shipping and handling fees. Vehicle title will not be released until vehicle is paid in-full to include check clearing the bank. Please do not email measking reserve price. Emailcontact with seller MUST occur within 24 hours of auction ending to discussvehicle transfer of ownership. Full payment must be received by wire transfer within 36 hours of auction ending. Vehicle is offered for sale in the United States only.
For all questions email: email@example.com