PRO TOURING 1955 CHEVY TRUCK CUSTOM ROLLING CHASSIS WITH TOP BRAND PARTS!!!
Price: US $12,000.00 Item location: Riverside, California, United States
- Condition: New
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 15578917321
- Engine size: NO ENGINE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Other Pickups1955 Chevy Truck rolling chassis for sale.This auction is for a rolling chassis and does not include a cab or any body parts. This chassis is setup for a Pro Touring style with upgraded Ridetech Shockwave air ride suspension, he Chris Alston four link rear suspension has been installed inside the frame rails so you can run a huge rear tire if you want. This build does not come with a motor or transmission, r any BODY PARTS. Slap your body on this chassis and your ready to go. Chassis has been professionally boxed, -Notched, ustom hand fabricated cross members installed and camaro front clipped. Ride height looks awesome, ery aggressive and when the bags are emptied shes sits really low!!! Chassis has been sand blasted and is ready for powdercoat. The suspension parts include the following...- New Global West Control Arms
- New Hotchkis center link, ie rods and idler arm
- New RideTech Shockwaves (front and rear) airbags (adjustable)
- New Flaming River 14-1 steering box
- New Wilwood 14 inch big brake kit with 6 piston calipers (front and rear)
- New Chris Alston Prostreet 4 link with track bar
- New narrowed Chris Alston Fab 9 chromoly housing with back braces, omplete with Strange 35 spline SS axles, trange HD Pro aluminum 3rd member with 3.73 gears, trange S Trac posi. Housing all powder coated (this rear end alone cost me $8500 to build and its rated to handle over 2000 horsepower.
- New TCI powdercoated Transmission Crossmember
- New TCI Polyurethane Motor Mounts
- Western 2 inch drop spindles (powdercoated and mounted to the brakes)
- Brothers frame mount battery box kit
- Brothers frame mount brake pedal assembly
- I have over $15,000 worth of parts alone!!! The wilwood 14 inch 6 piston brake kit cost $4200 alone!!!
The wheels in these pics are just for rolling it around in my driveway, hey are 18 inch IROQ wheels. Truck was mocked up for 18x7 front and 20x15 in the rear. Priced to sell at $12,000. Clean CA Title in hand.