1969 Chevy Camaro Custom Built-Supercharged LS-3 Black 5 spd. Neck Snapper
Price: US $105,000.00 Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Pro Touring coupe
- Type: Coupe-custom heavy duty rear end Moser
- Trim: SS RS
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,100
- VIN: 124379N500000
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Custom built LS-3
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Tremec 5 -speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Custom Black/Red SS leather-embroidered
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Pro Touring coupe1969 Camaro Pro/Touring CUSTOM BUILT LS-3 Magnuson supercharger-5-speed Car Show Ready
***1969 CAMARO RS/SS BLACK BEAST***
This Camaro is customed after the original ZL1 but much faster!
Has tons of torque out of the hole and pulls like a train.
One awesome 69 Camaro one of the finest around!
Investment over 150K+ All details addressed and a world of wheels show winner.
A total restoration from front to back and here
is what this rocket comes with.
NOTE::: This is NOT your normal LS3- Its custom built and its easy to tell.
At a light people are always asking what motor is in that. I always roll
with all the windows down and in enjoy the weather here in Phx.
NOTE ABOUT ENGINE BUILDER AND WHY THIS MOTOR
IS SUCH AN BEAST:::
Steve Allen the Head Engine Builder and owner of Steve Allen Racing. His career includes 25+ years experience in the competitive NASCAR engine building industry, owering drivers such as Morgan Shepherd, arryl Waltrip, ale Yarborough, obby Hamilton, nd most recently David Gilliland in the 2006 NASCAR Busch series.
1. LS-3 Custom built-1200 miles on this build,all specs are in the files
2. Magnuson Supercharger 90mm throttle body, E pistons,file fit rings
3. Steel crank, -beam bullet camshaft with shaft rocker system.
4. Trans-Tremec 5-speed Hydraulic clutch, uicktime bellhousing.
5. Rear suspension Detroit Speed Mini-Tub, oser rear end 3:73 gear
6. Coilovers and Wilwood disc brakes with vented rotors front and rear.
7. Front suspension Ride Tech Tubular A-Arms,
2 inch drop Spindles, way Bar.
8. Specialties Lemans Wheels 8X18 front
Rear 12x18 tires Michelin Pilot sport 235/40ZR/18, ront tires 335/30ZR/18
9. Interior Custom Ultra leather seats with console
10. Kenwood CD/AM FM receiver, peakers by kicker
11. Autometer gauge package
12. Vintage Air
13. Octane lighting Custom Blue LED lighting
with Halogen headlamps, ooks stunning!
15. Billet front and rear door handles
16. Kooks Stainless headers 3 inch pipe and
Flowmaster mufflers-mean sounding-people will tell you that!
17. Cooling system Wizard Aluminum radiator with dual fans, 95 degree thermostat.
18. Special 4 cluster switch package for
Auxiliary gauges. One of these runs the
Octane LED blue running light option.
This beautiful Camaro is show ready is a major head turner.
** Horsepower is over 650
** Torque 533 I have the dyno test
I have all receipts and lots of paper work/manuals.
I'm selling off some of my collection and
this Camaro is a number #1 piece come and see.
Call 602-478-Nine000 private party- call anytime for questions or tradepossibilities..
Note: I may consider a trade for something fast and cash, 'm starting a business and freeing up some money. Would consider a partial trade of a GTR, 8 V-10, nother fast vehicle or newer muscle type cars. Something I can drive to work once in awhile.