1992 Chevrolet Blazer 2-door lifted 4x4 SUV
Price: US $12,550.00 Item location: Yuma, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 189000
- VIN: 1GNEK18K1NJ357904
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Chevrolet BlazerUp for sale is my 1992 2-door Blazer 4x4 K1500. It runs strong behind its original 5.7L engine. The automatic transmission is the orginal 700R4/4L60 and it still shifts smoothly. It has 189k miles.Clean, Box A title in hand
- It has a Rough Country 4-inch suspension lift and the 4x4 transfer case operates as it should which would make this an off-road beast. It has an after-market exhaust that gives it a nice, throaty sound but nothing over the top or obnoxious.
- Gladiator XComp 35/12.5 tires on it and these tires look almost brand new. Plenty of tread still left off them. They wrap around Moto Metal 20-inch rims.
- It has a newer grill and the headlight/turn signal assemblies are upgraded from the original. There is an after-market tail light assembly as well.
- Interior still in good shape for a 28-year old vehicle. The original Maroon color. Headliner still intact and the seats are still in good shape. There is a crack on the dash but the dash cover takes care of that.
- It was repainted before I got it. Maroon was the original paint color but this Grey/Black combination looks pretty cool.
- Air conditioning still works fine
- An after-market stereo and speakers have been installed along with a sub but it's nothing over-the-top
Recently replaced parts:
Steering coupler rag joint
Newer battery installed
Master Cylinder and Vacuum Brake Booster
Power driver's seat still works
Power mirrors still work
Power locks still work
Power windows still work although the passenger window only works from the passenger control
Original spare cover and jack
No spare tire available
Couple of spots where paint has bubbled (see picture)
Crack on the dash but dash cover takes care of it and covers it
Trip Odometer doesn't work. Main Odometer does work fine
Some interior portions of the window tint have torn
Clear coat on the top of the vehicle will need to be redone not that anyone sees it
Windshield wipers dried out (common AZ issue) and will need to be replaced
This is one of the better '92 Blazers I've seen in a while. A lot of the Blazer's/Yukon's/Tahoe's from this time period being sold are total junk now and need alot of work. My rig isn't 100% perfect but the price reflects that. However, I wouldn't hesitate to jump in and take the a long drive today.This rig is maybe only a couple thousand dollars of work away from being a $15-20,000 vehicle so I'm priced very fairly. These vehicles are only going up in value and there is a good buyer's market for these 2-door models. Vehicle is being sold As-Is with no warranties stated or implied. All sales are final.
If you have less than 10 completed transactions as a Buyer on eBay, you must contact me before you bid. Otherwise, I will cancel your bid.
This vehicle will be sold to the highest bidder or he/she that offers the Buy It Now price. Please be aware that the vehicle is also for sale locally so I have a right to end the auction early if it sells. I will be happy to work with whatever pre-inspection you want to set up (at your cost of course). Also, Ill be flexible to coordinate with the shipping arrangement you choose but it must be picked up locally.A $750 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auctions ending and the remaining balance is due within 7 days. Cashier's Checks or Money Orders must clear my bank for 48 business hours before I will release the vehicle. No personal checks or wire transfers will be accepted.
Contact me with any questions you have. Happy bidding!
Keywords: Yukon,Tahoe, SUV, offroad, 4x4, 2-Door