1969 Chevrolet Camaro Original Body Shell & SS Drivetrain
Price: US $33,000.00 Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 123379N649899
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 SS HA Suffix stamped block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro*9/1-the car has had the 1st stage of bodywork completed and has been coated with epoxy and is ready to be built.* The black 67 in the pictures is an example of our current build.
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe. Clean AZ title. This offering is for a restored shell and rolling chassis with an original HA Suffix Stamped block SS350 drivetrain 4-speed + 12 Bolt Differential. This car sat on an Indian reservation for the last 25 years under a car port. It has been mounted on a rotisserie and blasted 360*, inside and out.You can purchase it as-is to finish yourself or we can finish the build for you.Please ask any and all questions. I'll respond as quickly as possible through the eBay app.
This car was an original 6 cylinder car so it has never been torqued, raced, wrecked or abused. We have upgraded it with a 1969 original HA Suffix 4-speed block, an original 4-speed M-20 transmission pulled from a 69 Camaro out in California & an original 69 Camaro BT stamped 3:73 gear ratio 12-Bolt differential from a 69 SS car. It has taken us years to find the right drivetrain components for this car. This is the foundation for a period correct SS350 drivetrain 1969 Camaro. By weight (metal components) this is a 98%+ all original GM OE car.
Upgrades to the shell:
- The shell will be delivered in stock condition as a Non-AC car with your choice of fan & heaterbox installed or a bolt-in DSE smooth firewall heater delete cover painted to match the firewall and underneath of the car.
- The shell includes the 2 original doors with stock handles, brackets & door lock mechanisms.
- The interior cabin & roof of the car are sprayed with Lizard Skin Ceramic Heat Control
- The entire bottom & inside are sprayed with Lizard Skin Sound Control
- The underneath & firewall of the shell is coated with Eastwood 2k Extreme Chassis Black Satin (OEM Color)
- HA Block 350 CI - 4 bolt mains
- Balanced w/ flywheel
- Hyperutectic flat top pistons for higher compression
- Hardended pushrods
- Clevite Bearings kit
- EPW timing set
- ARP main bolts
- Felpro gasket set
- Comp Cams kit - Cam Part # 12-246-3 (All build information & parts paperwork included)
- Original intake
- Heads have been rebuilt with custom high flow stainless valves & hardened valve seats, new springs, clips & retainers
- Original 1969 Camaro Rochester carb (Not Rebuilt) included
- 1969 Camaro M-20 4 speed Rebuilt
- Stock Clutch (Upgraded clutch available for additional cost)
- 12 Bolt - Rebuilt
- 3:73 New Richmond gear
- Original axles with new wheel studs
- LS1 F-body car rear disc brake adapter brackets
- Blasted & Coated with Eastwood 2k Chassis Black (OEM Color)
- Multi leaf stock springs (Lowering Springs available for additional cost)
- I can deliver this car anywhere in the US (Pending virus rules for entering different states) for a prepaid below market rate fee. Car will come on our shop roller set of tires and rally rims. BUYER REQUIRED TO SUPPLY THEIR OWN WHEELS/TIRES, or our set is available for $950. 4-15x7 Rallys, Powder-coated white with 215 wide continental tires.
- You can have this car shipped or we can work out details after the purchase. It will not be a driver at this stage so shipping across country can get pricy. My last car shipment (1969 Camaro) from Iowa to Arizona was $2300 to give you an idea of market conditions and that was pre-covid...it took 9 days total for pick-up & delivery.
This car will be sold ready to build in 2k Black Epoxy inside and out. Any other services for bodywork / paint / final assembly or delivery are not included in the buy-it-now price. If there are any upgrades or changes you would like to this car package feel free to email me with those requests. We can even do an LS swap if you do not want a stock drive train.
We will consider Cash/Trade option as well. Let us know what you have.
Payment: Non-refundable deposit of $1000 due 24 hours after purchase on eBay through paypal or wire. Payment in Full due prior to taking receipt of car.