1966 Chevy C10 Pickup, Custom Cab, Big Window, LWB Fleetside
Price: US $19,000.00 Item location: Rosamond, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 27503
- VIN: C2546Z132648
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet C-10 CustomChevrolet C-10 Pickup, 1966.
1966 Chevrolet C-10 Custom Cab Pickup,Big Rear Window, Fleetside LWB, PS, PB,Clean, Restored.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD CAREFULLY....
JUST LOWERED PRICE $950....
TO HELP "YOU WATCHERS", WHO MAY WANNA ACTUALLY BUY,INSTEAD OF JUST WATCHING.....
Thanks Again, For Looking, as we are getting close to the end of our Listing....Cheers !
- Looking for a Clean Restored 1964, 1965, or 1966, Chevy C10 Pickup, but dont wannaspend the $30,000 to $59,995 that you see on Ebay, either Seller and Dealer sites ?
- And, Looking for a Chevy Small Block V8 Engine Repair Project, for during this COVID pandemic ?
= ANSWER: Our NON-RUNNING, Clean and Restored, '66 C10 Custom Cab, NEEDS Engine Work.
Price: JUST LOWERED TO $19,000.......was $19,950.
NOT RUNNING, NEEDS ENGINE WORK:
Its 350 V8 has water in the oil, and the engine builder said some of their crate motors and re-builtLong Blocks had an issue with head bolts not being torqued correctly, and the small gasket areabetween the cylinders would fail.Not knowing what truly is the cause, and since the engine is still in the truck complete, (see photos),we can only assume this explanation could be one of many reasonable causes of failure.
The 350 engine was low mileage, and currently has been parked for 6 months.And, Garage Kept.(Its still currently registered).
Im Retired, and its For Sale, Due to Health Issues, as I am unable to tackle the V8 Engine Repair.
OPTIONS, Your Choice ?
1) Either break down the existing V8 engine, and Repair it.
2) Install a NEW Crate Motor or Long Block. (Approx cost $1500 for ATK V8, or $2300 for GM Goodwrench V8.)
Do your Research, and Math, as Jegs, Speedway, Summit Racing, GM Parts Goodwrench, Eastwood, and ATK,all have reasonable Crate Motors, priced from $1500 to $2900, if you dont want to break down and repair theexisting engine.
..........ABOUT OUR '66 C10 Pickup, Custom Cab Fleetside 8ft Bed, Big Window,....
SOME RARE and MUCH DESIRED OPTIONS:
- 1966 Chevrolet C10 half ton pickup,- Restoration included: Exterior & Interior Paint, Complete Interior, Drivetrain, Exhaust, and Bed Wood,
- Price: Just Lowered to $19,000.- Color: Light Blue with White Trim,- Fleetside LWB, 8 ft bed,
- Custom Cab, with Chrome Bumpers, Grille, and Side Trim,- Big Window, rear cab window,- 350 V8, SBC,- Auto Trans, 350TH, Factory Column Shift,- Converted to 5 lug wheels, from 6 lug,- Front Disc Brake conversion,- Power Brakes,- Power Steering,- 10 Bolt Rear End,- Factory Under The Bed Spare Tire Carrier, and Spare,- 15 inch GM Rally Wheels, Center Caps, and Trim Rings,- BF Goodrich Radial TA Tires, size P275 / 60R 15,- Hidden Tow Package Receiver Hitch, behind the Fold Down Rear License Plate,- Aluminum Radiator, with 2 Electric Fans,- Seat Belts,- NO Air Conditioning, But it Has the Rare Factory AC Vents in the Dash,
- NO Rust, that we are aware of. Its a Solid Pickup.- Chassis has some typical surface rust.- Ran Great, before engine issue,- Drove Nice and Smooth and Straight,- Had a nice healthy low rumble, with the Headers & Dual Exhaust.- Garage Kept, in The Dry States of Nevada and California,- Pickup Shows very well, and its nice and clean, for a 54 year old Pickup,- When it was driven, and taken to Car Shows, it got Alot of Attention and Smiles.
Sooo, Why pay $30,000 to $59,995 for one of those other similar '64 to '66 Chevy C10 Pickups ? ? ?
MY CURRENT CLASSIC CAR VEHICLE INSURANCE VALUE:Replacement Value:Our Pickup is currently insured for $33,000, per the Insurance Agent, who said,that this figure is on the low side of the range.
LOCATION:Currently Located in California.....Rosamond CA,nearby to Lancaster & Palmdale CA.
PAPERWORK:NV Nevada Clean Title, in hand.NV Nevada Registration and Lic Tags are Current, thru 04/2021.NV Lic plate: 66 C10 PU.
WARRANTY:Vehicle sold "AS-IS, Where-IS", with No Warranty, Either written, expressed, or implied.
INSPECTION:You are more than Welcome to come take a look at, and Inspect, our Pickup, before the Auction Ends.Remember, even though its nice, clean, and restored, this is a 54 Year Old Vehicle.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT:We require a Non Refundable $500 Deposit, immediately after Auction Ends.Vehicle to be paid in Full, within 7 days after Auction ended, withCash, Bank Wire,or Cashiers Check. (Will release vehicle when Cashiers Check Clears)
ADDITIONAL NOTES:- Due to Non Paying Buyers, If you do not make the Immediate Deposit, Or Immediately contact meafter the Auction ends, I will assume you are a Non Payer, and I will Notify Ebay about You, and I will offer vehicle to the2nd chancebuyer, or I will Re-List it,
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks, must contact me, or your bid will be removed.
- Please dont waste our time if you are only a Dreamer,or a Watcher. Or if you want a New Pen Pal,to do Endless Chats or Endless Emails with.
- Only Bid on this Pickup if you are Serious, Have the Money, and Have Talked to all your Decision Makers, such as your, Wifey, Hubby, Mommy, Daddy, Probation Officer, and Fido.
- We Reserve the Right to End the Auction Early.
THANKS FOR LOOKING.....and HAVE A GREAT DAY !