1968 Chevrolet C-10 Custom Pick up Truck Chevy C10
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: C10
- Type: Truck
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 12000
- Color: Red/White
- Engine size: LS1
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet C-10
1968 Custom C-10
· Shaved door handles, drip rails and moldings.
Molded front and rear roll pans, molded tailgate and front grille.
Birch wood bed floor with widened and pancaked rear wheel tubs HID headlights, Marquez Design Billet LED taillights, hideaway/fold down power license plate, one-piece power side windows, power sliding rear window, key-less start and E-stop electric parking brake.
· Dakota Digital gauge package with OBD2/CAN interface module, Vintage Air a/c with Dakota Digital controller.
· Rockford Fosgate amp with cooling fans and capacitors. 2-10’s with 6 speakers and Kenwood touch screen with navigation and rear back up camera.
· Full Ridetech E-Level suspension with preset in dash height adjustment and leveling sensors, front and rear strongarms, Ridetech HQ adjustable shocks on all four corners. Two 3-gallon air tanks and 2 compressors.
· No Limit rack and pinion steering, 2-inch drop spindles, Baer disc brakes with 2-piece rotors and CPP Hydro Boost brake master. 20X8.5 front 20X12 rear Billet Specialties Turbine wheels. Front tires are 245/40R20 and rear tires are 325/30R20. 410 Richmond gears, Eaton posi unit with Moser axles.
· 5.7 LS1 and 4L60 transmission. LS6 intake with Hooker cast iron manifolds and heat rapped exhaust. External oil and transmission cooler. Be Cool Radiator Module with fans and overflow.
· Boyd welding aluminum gas tank mounted under bed with a billet filler in bed floor.
It could use a set of rear tires. There is a paint blemish on the roof which you can see in the photos. There are also some blemishes in the paint on the wheel centers which are also shown in the photos. Overall this is good running and driving truck that is a blast to drive. Would cost way more to build than my asking price.
Thanks for Looking!
For sale locally and I reserve the right to end the E-Bay listing at any time. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRANSPORTATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES OR THIS VEHICLE CAN BE PICKED UP LOCALLY AFTER ALL MONIES HAVE CLEARED. SOLD AS IS, NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
I WILL REQUIRE A NON REFUNDABLE 1000.00 DEPOSIT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF SALE. PAY PAL (FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY) OR CASH