1954 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Bel Air Hardtop
Price: US $35,500.00 Item location: Cedarburg, Wisconsin, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: Bel Air Hardtop
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Bel Air
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 14000
- VIN: C540013000
- Color: Silver/Silver Green
- Engine size: 350 SBC w/Comp Cam & 3x2s
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows, Power Locks, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 350 w/shift kit
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: AC,CD,Power windows and door
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Bel AirCLICK ON VIDEO LINKS:https://youtu.be/ekU_qz2zGp4
1954 Chevrolet Bel Air. Car lived in California from 1954 to 2016. Manufactured at Oakland plant. This car is a total frame off build. The engine/tranny and entire build has 14k miles. SBC with Comp Cam, 3x2s, 2.5 in. OEM cast iron exh. manifolds with 2.5 in. system and Flowmaster mufflers, Pertronics Flame Thrower Distributor, Hot Rod AC/Heat, Power disc brakes front and rear drums, Mustang II front with power steering, 10 Bolt Camero rearend, Ron Francis wiring, power door and windows.
All sheet metal is original and rust free. This car is not "covered up junk." Car can be driven anywhere with complete confidence.