1994 Chevrolet Corvette Torch Red Convertible with leather sport seats.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Sport Seats
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 136000
- VIN: 1G1YY32P2R5119071
- Color: Torch Red
- Engine size: 5.7L Gas V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Chevrolet Corvette Sport Seats
1994 Corvette Convertible
Torch Red Beauty
I'm selling my baby. I have owned her for 14 years, and originally purchased her because she was absolutely stock. I have always worked hard to keep her that way. Nearly everything works as it should and she runs strong. The AC was just serviced and works perfectly.
She has been a loyal and stalwart companion. The car has never been in any accident, and has spent the majority of her life in Florida, so there is no corrosion.
- AC1 - Power driver seat
- AC3 - Power passenger seat
- AQ9 - Sport seats, leather
- G92 - Performance Axle Ratio
- U1F - Delco Bose Stereo System With CD
- 70 - Exterior Color, Torch Red
- - Interior Color, Red
- - 4 Speed Auto Transmission (Standard)
Major Maintenance performed:
- Rebuilt transmission
- Valve job
- New brakes
- New brake booster
In the last year, the following major items have been taken done:
- Professionally repainted,
- Professionally reupholstered,
- New Nitto Ultra High Performance Sport Tires
It is the factory-original red carpeting, but it looks like new. It shows no wear. My baby has always had floor mats, and the original owner had installed door sill protectors. They attach with the original door sill fasteners so in no way modifies the car. They can be removed and would leave no evidence of their existence.
The top is original to the car. It is in decent condition. I estimate I used the top maybe five hours in total, over the last fourteen years. I just used it today in the rain. It kept the interior perfectly dry in the downpour.
For those who aren't familiar, the '94 Instrument panel is a hybrid ... part analog and part digital. The digital part is prone to fading. Mine is faded. There are services out there that will restore the digital part. However, I got lazy and just use an APP on my smart phone to show my speed, as everything else I need is analog.
Click HEREto see a slide show of all of the pictures.