One of 2,157 396-425 HP L78s produced
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: "L78" Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 59826
- VIN: 194675S116640
- Color: Tuxedo Black
- Engine size: 396-425 HP L78
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: M20 4 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Silver
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats, Power steering, Power disc brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Corvette "L78" Convertible
1965 Corvette “L78” Convertible
One of 2,157 L78s produced.
Nearly 35 years of ownership history.
- Correct 396-425 HP L78 engine and ID #s
- Correct M20 4 speed transmission and ID #s
- “FB” code 4.11 positraction rearend
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Factory AM-FM radio
- Simulated wood wheel
- Silver leather upholstery
- Show quality chrome, glass and trim
- Highly detailed throughout
- Knock-off alloy wheels
- New 7.75-15” goldline tires
- Outstanding body with excellent fit
- Superior “Tuxedo Black” exterior finish (originally Rally Red)
- Very high quality restoration
Serious buyers may contact Mark Young for additional details at (503) 880-1777.
About Us . . .
Northwest House of Hardtops indoor showroom and facility is located in Portland, Oregon just 10 minutes from the Portland International Airport.
Since 1981 we have delivered hundreds of the finest investment cars to individuals and collectors all over the United States, Canada and abroad.
For over 35 years we have restored concourse, award-winning Corvettes, muscle cars and classics to correct factory specifications (or better).
Our team of restoration and detailing experts are truly second to none, including our elite painter (awarded #1 Refinisher for Chevrolet in 1989 and #1 A.S.E. Refinisher in the Nation in 2001). We strive for perfection and customer satisfaction in every vehicle and it shows.
Terms and Conditions . . .
Vehicle is for sale locally and Seller may end listing at any time.
If you are the winning bidder a $2,000.00 deposit will be required within 48 hours after auction ends, with the remaining balance due 5 days thereafter.
NO EXCEPTIONS unless prior arrangements have been made with the seller.
This is a “Used Vehicle” and therefore will be sold “AS-IS”.
Inspections are welcome PRIOR to the auction ending.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. My company works with several qualified transporters and we will be happy to help with those arrangements.
If you have any questions, please call Mark Young at (503) 880-1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.