1956 56 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad Wagon Custom Interior A/C P/S P/B Disc Brakes
Price: - Item location: Davison, Michigan, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 1021
- VIN: vc560051436
- Color: Red / White
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210You are looking / bidding on a 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad Custom.
Complete vehicle restoration was completed back in 2017 with a lot of attention given to the little details. Some vehicles never quite get to that 100%, always something little that needs to be done. Not this 56 Nomad, the necessary time and money was spent to ensure this was a 100% complete with all the "little things" taken care of and finished.
Vehicle always gets attention where ever it is driven and is a favorite at the local car shows and cruises.
Specific details of the vehicle as follows:
- Vehicle was in great shape (already being shown as a solid driver) when the restoration to it's current configuration was started. Since it was in good shape, it was an easy to remove all existing paint from the original sheet metal for sealing, priming, blocking and base coat / clear coat of the red and white paint.
- Original OEM metal ensures all the body gaps are even, panel alignment is straight and no wavy panels.
- All original stainless was reworked if necessary and polished. Chrome was replaced or re-plated.
- Rear lift gate torsion bar was removed and lift assist added - Lift gate removed and sent Madmook's in CA to be straightened and re-chromed.
- All glass is new and clear. No scratches or chips
- Please review all the pictures as they tell the story of the quality of paint and panel alignment. - Pictures of the restoration included with the vehicle.
- A lot of time was spent on the interior - this is one area where the details matter!
- Custom stainless steel sill plates
- Ciadella'sultra leather interior seat covers and panels
- Look close at the carpet and you will see no seams. Carpet was hand stitchedto eliminate all seams
- All hardware was replaced and even the screw heads are "clocked" the same way
- Custom dash pad
- IDIT chrome steering column
- Steering wheel wrapped with same ultra leather material as seat covers and door panels
- Auto Meter gauges
- Stereo under seat with remote
- Vintage Air and Heat - which works great, even on the warmest of days.
- Small Block Chevy with mild cam - Runs strong with no issues. Never an issue with over heating, even with the A/C blowing ice cold
- 200R4 Transmission - Art Carr - Stage 2 Transmission components installed
- 1030 miles driven since restoration was completed
- Power Steering
- Power Disc Brakes up front, drums in the rear
- All suspension has been rebuilt.
- All steering components were rebuilt
- Car drives straight and everything is tight as it should be
History and receipts of items purchase for the car are included.
Please review pictures and feel free to ask questions. Inspection of the vehicle prior to auction end is welcome by appointment.
Car is located in Davidson, MI.
Car is for sale locally and have the right to end auction early. IF reserve is met, car will no longer be available for sale locally and vehicle goes to high bidder.
$500.00 non-refundable deposit due via paypal within 48 hours of auction end. Please check with the wife before bidding. :)
Buyer responsible for arranging shipping (fly in and drive home is always an option, Bishop Airport in Flint, MI is 10 miles away)
IF YOU HAVE ZERO OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK- PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING. IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME, I WILL CANCEL YOUR BID.
Thanks for looking.
On Jul-04-20 at 08:45:05 PDT, seller added the following information:
- Vehicle is located in Davison, MI - 48423- Vehicle is currently and always been stored in a climate controlled facility.- Owned the vehicle since 2010 when restoration began.