Buy it now. Apologize to your wife later.
Price: US $24,000.00 Item location: Pensacola, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 12345
- Color: White
- Engine size: 305
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet BlazerI'm selling my Chevy Blazer because my priorities have shifted. It is my only vehicle and daily driver. That's how much I trust it.
The overall mileage is not known as it has been modified over the years.
- 1969 Chevy Blazer (4935 made)
- Motor: 1984 Camaro 5.0 ltr 305. It has been bored to a 350. Edelbrock 600 which has been rebuilt and properly adjusted. I recently added a 2 inch spacer between the intake manifold and the carb to help keep it cooler during the upcoming summer. The mechanical fuel pump was replaced with an electric fuel pump and a fuel pressure regulator. The 20 gallon fuel tank.
- Transmission: Automatic 700r4 crate tranny from 1989 Blazer. Was installed about 2 months ago. I also have a lockup installed with a switch to turn the option on and off. I replaced the transmission fluid pan with a 3 quart deeper pan with custom braided cooler lines and a secondary cooler so the tranny fluid is cooled twice.- Transfer case: NP208
- 4x4. The front and rear end are from a 1978 3/4 ton Chevy. 3.73 gears, lockers front and rear. The rear is a 14 bolt full float. The front is a Dana 44.
- Four wheel disc brakes. The rear calipers maintain the parking brake.
- Wheels/Tires 37 inch Nittos. 20 inch Dropstars. The whole set is about 2,000 miles old.
- Exhaust. 100% new exhaust including ceramic coated headers and Flowmaster Super 10 mufflers.
- New alternator puts out 140 amps. I was about to install a dual optima battery set up, but I wanted to see how the first couple weeks of selling it goes.- New radiator with dual electric fans.- Sidesteps were meant for a 2 door Jeep. They were custom fabricated to bolt directly onto the chassis.
Since purchasing the vehicle March 2018, I have been restoring the vehicle. It has all new interior along with gauges, glove box, Tuffy center console, steering wheel, column, and stereo. I have replaced 100% of the wiring and added all new lights. Every light but the headlights are LED. The interior still needs the door decorative covers and dash board.
- The soft top covers the entire vehicle, just the overhead section (safari) or completely folded down in the bed.
Basically everything has been rebuilt or replaced.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 808 286 6690. Texting works best with my schedule. Scammers will be ignored.