1990 Corvette ZR1: ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION, Original Window Sticker +Bonus Items
Price: US $32,345.00 Item location: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: ZR-1
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 18633
- VIN: 1G1YZ23J2L5800811
- Color: Red
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
One of the nicest ZR-1's you will find. Expensive$$$ Injectors have been replaced - This car is a FANTASTIC example. Red/Red. Leather is excellent condition. Amazing exhaust sound with the SS long tube headers and stainless Corsa exhaust. All original red paint is deep and lustrous.
- Meticulously maintained. Babied, garaged and kept under cover.Neverdriven in the rain.
- All service performed by THE premier east coast corvette shop
- All original documentation including original window sticker and service records
- Original Bose radio replaced with alpine head unit, the original BOSE stereo is included with the car
- Both tops included, glass is perfect
- New battery (2019)
- Tires have almost all their tread, this car doesn't get driven much
- Custom Stainless Long Tube Headers and Corsa exhaust make for an amazing supercar exhaust sound.
- Two sets of Original Keys and original owners manual
- Original Dealer Delivery form and Dealer Invoice
- Custom Red Corvette Car Cover
- Bonus items include rare ZR-1 Memorabilia. Cool for your garage.(Original ZR-1 Featured magazines, Original GM TECHLINE LT5 Dealer Training Books and Videos, NAPA ZR-1 clock, Original dealership ZR-1 signage, dealer scale model, Beautiful laser cut metal corvette sign, Neon Corvette clock)
- All sixteen (16) Injectors have been replaced with ethanolcompatible injectors (as is required on all C4 ZR-1's over time. Ethanolgas clogs up the originals). This is very expensive and something you need to factor into the price of a ZR-1 that hasn't had this completed yet.
-The four most common nagging issues with all classic ZR-1's have been addressed: steering column wobble, headlight motors, coolant hose leak and high pressure oil lines. All have been replaced by a premier corvette shop. These things *will* have to be addressed on a classic ZR-1, but this car is ready to go.
Mods/Blemishes(1) The original owner swapped out the factory head unit for an alpine head unit. Why anyone would want to listen to the radio instead of that glorious engine is beyond me, but whatever. I have *all* of the original BOSE radio equipment, so it can be put back to factorylook if desired.
(2) There is a small piece of plastic trim behind the driver's seat that is cracked. It is hard to notice, but I wanted to mention it. From what I have heard, this is quite common in C4's and can be replaced with any C4 trim (does not have to be ZR-1). Please see pictures.
(3) There is a small paint defect on the hood. Please see pics for details. It is hard to see/pick up in the picture but my detailer pointed it out to me, so I wanted to include it in the description.
This ZR-1 has been sorted out and all of the expensive things that have to be done to *all* classic ZR-1's have been performed and done at the premier corvette shop on the east coast. I feel like I am offering an incredible top tier example of a ZR-1 at a fair price. Out of respect for my time and this amazing car, please do not submit lowball offers.
Feel free to ask questions!
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter