1965 Impala hardtop no-post 4 door original California car stored since 1983!
Price: - Item location: Burbank, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 1587
- VIN: 164395c104598
- Color: Blue
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet ImpalaAll original 1965 Chevy Impala, 4 door hardtop.
This Impala is an all original, numbers matching, factory A/C no post 4 door, nearly no rust, no accidents, nearly no damage, stored for the past 37 years! Literally a time capsule survivor car. I added the wheels to test drive it, the original wheels and hubcaps are in the trunk.We pulled it out of storage, rebuilt the carburetor, flushed the fuel system, changed the brake master cylinder, battery, oil and a few other minor items and it runs and drives after 37 years! This is a great project car to restore or customize.
Features of the car both good and bad:
- Nearly rust free California car, NO rust in rockers, quarter panels, floors or door bottoms! The only rust found is under the rear window trim and a few small rust holes on hood (I can send pics on request)
- no evidence of accidents, no exterior dents or damage, except is a small dent on the driver side rear door
- Original 283 V8 engine, with automatic transmission, runs and drives (engine does smoke a little)
- Power steering (works)
- Factory A/C (blower works but A/C doesn't)
- Manual brakes (dual circuit master cylinder recently added to safely drive)
- starter and alternator operate perfectly
- flushed the fuel system and installed new fuel pump (in order to test drive)
- gas gauge seems to work
- taillight bulbs need replacing
- 1 headlight bulb need replacing
- radiator is damaged and leaks (this needs to be replaced before it can be driven too far)
- wipers do not work
- exhaust is damaged and noisy
- pass door latch sticking, and needs new lock (new lock that matches keys is included)
- rear window regulators work but are sticky
- radio does not work
- Horn works
- original interior
Message me with questions and to request additional pics.