1963-67 C2 Corvette Complete Frame Chassis
Price: US $9,800.00 Item location: Auburn, Washington, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 3500
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet CorvetteFor sale is a restored rolling frame assembly for 1963-67 C2 Corvettes. This frame has 3500 trouble-free miles on it since restoration is 2012. The frame came from a '64 roadster and was replaced by an Art Morrison GT Sport frame.
No expense was spared with the restoration. All fasteners, clips, small parts, etc were replaced. The frame was sandblasted, primed, and powdercoated semi-gloss black. Many others were coated at the same time; control arms, pivot shafts, crossmembers, rear calipers, battery tray, and many other parts. The emphasis on the build was drivability and comfort; I wanted the car to be like a modern vehicle as much as possible.
The frame will readily accept a LS engine with a 4L60E with no modifications to the body. The exhaust will bolt right up to Chevrolet Tahoe exhaust manifolds. All you need is a fuel tank with high pressure pump and you're ready to go!
Total of all parts for this frame is almost $13,000 without labor. This is by far a more cost-effective solution with all the bugs already worked out!
Here is a summary of the components used:
- Borgeson power steering box
- All new powdercoated Moog steering linkage
- 460 lb/in front springs, lowers car approx 2"
- All new rubber bushings and bumpstops
- Strange Engineering aluminum single adjustable shocks
- Slotted front upper control arm pivot shaft to increase caster, bolts upgraded to 1/2"
- Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, powdercoated factory front sway bar
- Centric Premium front & rear rotors
- Wilwood forged aluminum front calipers with BP20 pads
- Powdercoated & rebuilt rear calipers with semi-metallic pads
- All new spindle bearings & seals with Mobil 1 synthetic grease (only USA bearings!)
- All new Moog ball joints
- Hyperco 200 lb/in fiberglass rear leaf spring with lowering bolts
- All new halfshaft U-joints
- Custom 2" steel driveshaft with new u-joints
- New differential crossmember bushings
- Powdercoated adjustable rear lower camber links with polyurethane rod ends
- All new fuel lines & hardware
- All new brake lines & hardware
- Mopar-style aluminum master cylinder (still connected, brakes do not require bleeding)
- 2.5" 304 stainless steel exhaust w/ Pypes Race Flo mufflers, X-pipe, and polished stainless exhaust tips
- Rocket Racing Booster wheels (17x7 w/ 4.25" backspace)
- All season 225/50R17 tires
- 3.73 ratio differential
Shipping:Yes! This frame can be shipped truck freight for less than you might think! I can get a great deal through ABF shipping (you pay what I pay) and the entire frame can be crate for a small fee. Shipping to a residence will be a little extra, a business location for will call at terminal is recommended. You'll need a forklift to unload or a bunch of healthy friends. The crate will be somewhere around 850lbs, maybe a bit more. Shipping truck freight would be far cheaper than a typical car transport service by about half or more.