1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 X33 DZ302 FOR SALE NO RESERVE! RS SS 427 454 489 1967 1968
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z/28 X33
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z/28 X33 DZ302 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124379N667963
- Color: Green
- Engine size: DZ302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: AM/FM
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 X33 DZ302 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!Year Make Model Trim 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 X33 DZ302 Coupe
- Make & ModelChevrolet Camaro
- Sub-ModelZ/28 X33 DZ302
- Body TypeCoupe
- TransmissionMuncie 4-Speed Manual
- Rear Axle12 Bolt Posi
- Exterior ColorGreen w/ White Stripes
- Interior ColorStandard Black Vinyl
Give Us a Call
(800) 562-7815MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
- SERIOUS INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY.THIS IS A REAL NO RESERVE AUCTION.THERE ARE NO GAMES OR GIMMICKS.
- YOU MUST ASK ALL QUESTIONS OR INSPECT CAR PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 10, YOU MUST CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING OTHERWISE YOUR BIDS WILL BE REMOVED.
- IF WE FIND THAT YOU RETRACT A BID ON OUR AUCTION, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED FROM BIDDING ON ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE AUCTIONS.ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
WATCH OUR VIDEO!LEARN ALL ABOUT THIS RARE HIGHLY OPTIONED Z/28 CAMARO
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
OverviewWorried about buying a car because of depreciation over time? According to statistics, a car loses 10% of its value after being driven off the lot and an additional 15-25% per year. When you purchase a classic car, you can drive it, enjoy it, and potentially make money over time as these cars tend to appreciate in value every year. The 1969 Camaro is arguably the most iconic and sought after model of the GM F-Body being that it's a unique one-year design. Because they are getting harder and harder to find in decent shape, the value climbs up especially as more and more people look to buy one. Don't miss out on an opportunity like this to purchase such a great investment for No Reserve!
We are the 'Name Your Price Tool' of the classic car industry. SO DON'T MISS OUT!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
No Reserve Classics is very proud to present to you this beautiful 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. Cars of this caliber and age usually see their fair share of imperfections. But thatâ€™s where this Z/28 differs from the other. This Camaro is was bought from the original owner who was a GM Factory Employee and has been maintaining this beauty meticulously. At first glance, you can immediately tell that the previous owner has taken their time and effort keeping this car properly maintained with the right components rather than glossing over even the smallest of details. There is plenty of Original New-Old-Stock parts on this Camaro. And that is exactly why this ORIGINAL 124 Car looks as if it just rolled off the showroom floor just yesterday! The best part is being able to drive around town today in a car that was built from the 60's!
This particular 1969 Camaro is an Original X33 Highly Optioned Z/28 with the X33D80 Trim Tag. This meant that this is a TRUE Z/28 Camaro that came with all the extra goodies directly from the original factory that it was born in. Some of those options would include the amazing DZ302 Motor and the original factory optioned D80 Spoiler Package. With all that said, this car's production dates to the First Week of July denoted by the 07A Code.
This car is PERFECT for any beautiful, sunny day driving. Itâ€™ll keep you looking nice and cool on the inside and out.Donâ€™t stop here. There is still a lot more to be seen and read about for this 1969 Camaro Z/28
If you'd like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- This Z/28 Camaro is the Original Z/28 DZ302 Motor that was highly desired for it's high revving motor and racing heritage!
- This motor allows this car to effortless cruise along the highway or mash the throttle and squeeze the power through this rev-happy car
- Cylinder Head Casting
- Stamped 3927186
- Correct DZ302 Cylinder Heads
- Correct 1969 Camaro Z/28 DZ302 Block Casting Code!
- Produced on December 17th
- RARE Original AC Delco Air Cleaner Lid
- Just like this part, this whole car was built with a lot of New-Old-Stock Original parts
- Correct Nostalgic Style Delco Battery Topper
- Original DZ302 Carburator
- Stamped 3923289-DZ
- Holley 4150 Carburator
- Holley List #4053
- Manufactured April 3rd of 1968
- Correct Z/28 DZ302 Aluminum Winters Intake Manifold
- 3932472 Stamped, which is the correct part number for a DZ302 Intake Manifold
- Power Steering helps turn this car with ease
- No more struggling trying to turn this car slowly or even parallel parking. It can be quite a pain shuffling the steering wheel back and forth, but with power steering that issue is no more.
- Power Disc Brakes help stop this car on a dime
- With power disc brakes, you'll also get a better pedal feel that will make you feel more comfortable pressing down on the brakes. Manual brakes are what these cars came with factory, and they can make the driving experience less enjoyable due to how stiff they can be when pushed down on.
- Freshly Painted and Detailed Green Basecoat-Clearcoat Paint with PAINTED Z/28 Rally White Stripes underneath the CLEAR
- Factory Stripes were actual decals, but the amount of effort put into restoring this car can be seen simply by running your finger across the paint and not feeling any ridges along where the stripes are.
- This kind of work takes an extension amount of preparation and time, but the end result is breathtaking!
- This car shines like a mirror at any angle you see it in.
- This car wears the Correct 15" Z/28 Rally Wheels wrapped in Good Year Tires
- This combination gives this car that classic car stance yet still is comfortable enough to cruise around on but can also grip the road tight through any corner.
- Period Correct Z/28 Badges that are laid all around the car
- RARE Factory 1969 Camaro Z/28 Deluxe Chrome Bumper Guards
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- 2" Factory Style Cowl Induction Hood
- All New Weatherstrip Seals from Front to Back
- Keeps any sort of weathering out from the inside of the car to protect its pristine condition.
- Amazing Body Fitment throughout the car
- Door can easily be opened or closed with no rubbing issues or struggle
- All Glass in Excellent Shape so you can see anything while driving crystal clear!
- Polished Rocker Panel Moldings and Wheel Well Moldings
- Fully Detailed Standard Black Interior that is Extremely Mint and has the Like-New Factory Appeal!
- Genuinely looks as if it came straight from the showroom floor
- All Seats have been Professionally Refurbished
- Cushions have a good amount of padding and all stitching are properly kept
- Front Black Vinyl Seats, Rear Seats, AND Door Panels all in Like New Condition
- Rare and Original Z/28 Wood Steering Wheel
- Complete and Highly Optioned Gauge Package that includes the Original Center Console Gauges and Correct Z/28 High RPM Tachometer
- Windows roll up and down with ease
- Original Factory GM Seatbelts in the front and back
- Headliner is in excellent condition!
- A good indicator of an old and worn out car is a saggy, droopy headliner. This isn't the case for this Camaro
- Even the Dome Light properly works when the door is opened and closed.
- Rare, Original and Correct 1969 Camaro Z/28 Radio that is in place and still is functional today!
- Trunk in Excellent Shape with Original Style Matting and Spare Tire
- Fully Detailed Underbody from Front to Back that completely renews the overall look of this Z/28.
- If you enjoy having a beautifully painted exterior on a car, this Z/28 has been resprayed with a glossy black for a show car finish!
- Stamped 19N667963
- Partial Vin Stamped on the Original Muncie Transmission
- Matching numbers that this car is originally born with this car
- Factory Z/28 Chambered Exhaust that has been fully chromed for a show car finish
- Casting Number: 3894860N
- Correct 1969 Camaro 12 Bolt Rear Axle that sends power to BOTH wheels especially during a smokey burnout just like any classic American Muscle Car should
- Correct 1969 Camaro Z/28 Rear End
- BU Coded 1969 Camaro Z/28 Rear End
- Posi-Rear 3.73 Gear Ratio
- Build Date on July 2nd
- Eaton Posi Manufacturer
- G-Detroit Gear and Axle Plant
Overall this Z/28 Camaro presents itself with show-stopping looks and appeal and drives incredibly well with all of the upgrades it has seen.
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this is still a 50 year old car with imperfections as it wasn't restored yesterday and has some mileage since the build. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often but still nonetheless an iconic and one of the most sought-after classic cars that you will be proud to own and very happy to drive in!
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer. Vehicle is required to be picked up (either in person or through a third-party) within 14 days of auction end.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright Â© 2019 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights ReservedOn Nov-29-19 at 17:51:11 PST, seller added the following information:
Please keep in mind the DZ302 motor that is in this car is correct for this car, however we cannot verify that this is the original motor this car was born with from factory.