1974 Camaro Z28 Type LT Very Rare! Numbers Matching L82 Original Stock Condition
Price: US $24,000.00 Item location: Williamston, South Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Type LT
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z28
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 123000
- VIN: 1S87T4N173499
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Chevrolet Camaro Z28Very nice 1974 Camaro Z28 Type LT, you don't see many of these with both options, documented numbers matching in this nice stock condition. No rust, starts and runs great, it has a nice throaty exhaust sound. Garage kept, insured through Hagerty.
Only 3000 1974 Camaros were built with both Z28 and Type LT Options.
Numbers Matching - L82 Engine VIN 1S87T4N173499, See Picture of engine pad numbers show matching VIN and the CLK= 350 Auto Z28
- M40 Transmission, Turbo 400 Hydra-Matic automatic
- 3:73 Posi Rear End
- Power Steering, Power Brakes, Rear Defroster (works, low and high), Tilt Steering and Drivers Side Remote Mirror
- Everything works, headlights, turn signals, reverse lights, dash lights, tail lights, radio, fan, rear defroster and windshield wipers.
- Correct and Original Rally Wheels
- Clear SC Title
- It has the original spare wheel with a Goodyear Radial tire
- Modifications are minimal, Aftermarket AM/FM Cassette, Original owner replaced the dash clock with functional Oil Pressure Gauge, MSD Ignition System and Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Recent major tune up, radiator flush and brake fluid flush
- Paint is very nice, but it is an older re-paint, the correct original color. Its not perfect and does have some imperfections
- Car is nice and straight, all solid metal, no dents or dings...there is one small chip in the grill
- Great for local car shows or cruise ins, runs smooth around town or on the highway. Perfect driver or cruiser
- Garaged in a climate controlled garage
- Pictures available of documentation, GM Build Sheet with complete breakdown, owners manual, etc. upon request.
- COWL TAG BREAKDOWN (See picture of Cowl Tag)
- 1FS87 = GM Camaro LT Hardtop
- Z28 = Z28
- A51 = Bucket Seats
- 64 = Silver Paint
- 783 = Taupe Interior
- N = Norwood Plant
- TAP = Taupe Color of Steering Column and Instrument Panel
Video's and more pictures available
- This car is sold "as is", no guarantee of warranty is implied
- Bid with confidence, I have excellent feedback and have sold several cars among other items on ebay, some were high dollar classic muscle cars, with always positive feedback. I have been a member of ebay for over 20 years. I am not a dealer, I just love old cars, especially the first and second generation Camaro's.