1987 Chevrolet Camaro Basic
Price: US $2,499.00 Item location: Akron, Ohio, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Hatchback
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 101000
- VIN: 1g1fp21h5hn115335
- Engine size: 305 .5L
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Chevrolet CamaroThis Camaro was literally a "Barn Find" from Facebook. It had been sitting untouched in a fully enclosed garage in Akron, OH for over 10 years. I purchased it from a widow and she told me her husband bought and drove the vehicle home from N Carolina. He passed away and the car has set ever since.
- There is almost ZERO rust and the body is free from any major damage or rust. I have to assume the car has never seen snow! I haven't had a chance to properly detail it yet but once I do, I will post more Pic's and/or will be happy to provide other Pic's on request.
- The engine is very- very clean, as is the under body and interior. The frame looks good. The car will start and seems to run smoothly when I pour a little fuel into the carburetor. I did replace the fuel pump and filter but Carb. doesn't seem to be getting gas, so I assume the line from the tank to the pump may be clogged. I AM NOT A MECHANIC and it looks to be a bit more of a project than I want to take on so I'm selling AS IS.
- At this price a buyer with a little bit of mechanical know how should be able finish the repairs and resell for a nice profit.
- The odometer reads 14,000 miles but the Experian report shows the last recorded odometer reading at 101,000 miles. The title reads "Millage Not Accurate". I dont know if the previous owner had put a new motor in it and this is the reason for the in accuracy or perhaps replaced the dash. All I can say for sure is that the motor is extremely clean and seems to idle nicely.
- Electrical components such as heat, windows, lights, ect.. all seem to be in good working order.