CUMMINS turbo diesel powered 1971 Monte Carlo rat rod - street hot rod mad max
Price: US $4,800.00 Item location: Guthrie Center, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Monte Carlo
- Type: 2-Door
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 114,000
- Color: Patina
- Engine size: 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel Intercooled
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo1971 Monte Carlo rat rod powered by 5.9L Cummins!
Unique, ne-of-a-kind, ead turner! Fantastic patina. Fun driver!
Rat rod/rough Mad Max style hot rod/street rod.
- 12 valve, .9L CUMMINS turbo diesel intercooled engine (from 1993 truck)
- A518 automatic transmission with overdrive - toggle switch/overdrive
- Engine and Trans approx 90k miles on them at install
- Odometer on car reads 114k miles
- Rebuilt suspension
- Aluminum fuel cell in truck
- Battery in trunk
- 12-point roll cage
- Safety Harnesses
- 10-bolt rear end
- Clear titled car
- All lights, urn signals work
- Runs 14.5 quarter mile!
- Rear street slicks (cheater slicks)
- Good front tires
- Windshield is cracked
- Questions???? CALL 515-250-7013
- SUBMIT YOUR BEST OFFER
- Car is located in central USA (Iowa)
- I can deliver for additional $$$$ after vehicle is paid in full - call if interested.
Call with questions 515-250-7013. Open to trades. Jeeps, x4 trucks, at rods, ot rods, treet rods, hevelles, opar, tc... must be running/driving.