1964 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova SS
Price: - Item location: Manistique, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: Chevy II
- Type: Hard Top
- Trim: SS
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 3100
- VIN: 40447N22xxxx
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 283 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 400 Turbo
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet Nova SSSolid rust-free car. Runs and drives great. Needs new home.Older restoration approximately 10 years ago. Car has been stored in heated garage since.
- 283 V8 complete rebuild: Standard bore, standard bearings, 1.94 heads. New valve springs, collars, keepers, intake and exhaust valves, Melling cam, oil pump and pickup. New Timing chain and sprockets. Edlebrock Performer intake, 600 cfm Holley carb, Pertronix ignition, GM exhaust manifolds w/AC mount, new brass radiator, genuine GM corvette valve covers
- 400 turbo transmission, complete rebuild with new converter
- Rebuilt rear axle: bearings, pinion bearings, carrier bearings, u-joints. 3:36 ratio open.
- Front end: new ball joints, all new rod ends, bushings and rubber parts. Front disc brake kit, new vacuum booster.
- Rear brakes: new drums, shoes and all lines replaced
- New fuel tank and pickup
- All glass is new and tinted
- All new rubber parts
Complete interior restoration: new head liner, seat covers, door panels, hat shelf, carpet and rubber parts.Floor and roof of car are insulated for future A/C'Factory power steering - 2 speed windshield wipers - power disc-drum brakes.
Also included: Fair set of rocker moldings with mounting strips - strips were blasted and primed.
Inside day-night mirror. Very good condition.
Fittings for heater hoses 2 steering boxes.
Come see and drive!