1970 Chevrolet Nova Automatic 350 V8 with Power Steering
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: Nova
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Automatic Nova 350
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 57764
- VIN: See pictures*****
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 350-4v
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Nova Automatic Nova 350
1970 Chevrolet Nova
Looking for a Muscle Car that is both affordable and higher up on the cool factor? Then look no further and check out this 70 Nova. Being the smallest car from GM at it's time, but offered with the option of a Big Block, it's no wonder these little Nova's became so desirable. This specific Nova should not be overlooked if your looking for that Muscle Car to build into how YOU want it!!! The Body on this Nova does show some bumps and bruises over the years, but the body lines all line up well and no signs of any prior accident damage is detected.
The Interior appears to be fairly original, with the exception of an aftermarket stereo,a steering wheel, and some aftermarket LED lights. The original bench seat is torn and the dash pad is cracked, but the rest of the interior looks pretty good besides some general wear. Everything does work on this car, including lights/wipers/heater & radio. The Trunk was recently painted with splatter paint and shows no signs of rust or pinholes, also the rear deck-shelf is solid with no rust.
The Original 307ci V8 is long gone, but in it's place is a 1969 Chevy 350ci. The engine has been tastefully modified with a Edelbrock Performer Intake and Carburetor along with a nice set of long tube headers flowing through performance Dynomax mufflers. The Engine runs and drives great with plenty of power to get you down the road leaving nothing but dust behind you.
The undercarriage is in great shape. solid floors and a strong subframe. All fourdrum brakes have been recently serviced and the brakes feel great. ThisNova wears a nice set of 15" American Racing Torq Thrust rims with 225/50 Kumho tires all with good tread.
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic Nova will be a nice investment for someone
If you need a transport quote just ask as I can get good prices
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.