1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 350 Restomod FOR SALE NO RESERVE! RS SS 427 454 1967 1968
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z/28 350 Restomod
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z/28 A/C Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! RS SS 396
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124379N525577
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 350 Small Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: AM/FM/Aux Radio, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 A/C Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! RS SS 396Year Make Model Trim 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 350 Restomod Coupe
- Make & ModelChevrolet Camaro
- Sub-ModelZ/28 350 Restomod
- Body TypeCoupe
- Engine350 Small Block Chevy
- TransmissionTH350 Automatic
- Rear Axle10 Bolt Posi
- Exterior ColorDaytona Yellow w/ Black Stripes
- Interior ColorStandard Black Vinyl
Give Us a Call
(800) 562-7815MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
- SERIOUS INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY.THIS IS A REAL NO RESERVE AUCTION.THERE ARE NO GAMES OR GIMMICKS.
- YOU MUST ASK ALL QUESTIONS OR INSPECT CAR PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 10, YOU MUST CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING OTHERWISE YOUR BIDS WILL BE REMOVED.
- IF WE FIND THAT YOU RETRACT A BID ON OUR AUCTION, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED FROM BIDDING ON ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE AUCTIONS.ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
SEE THIS CAMARO IN ACTION!
WATCH THE TEST DRIVE VIDEO BELOW:
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
OverviewWorried about buying a car because of depreciation over time? According to statistics, a car loses 10% of its value after being driven off the lot and an additional 15-25% per year. When you purchase a classic car, you can drive it, enjoy it, and potentially make money over time as these cars tend to appreciate in value every year. The 1969 Camaro is arguably the most iconic and sought after model of the GM F-Body being that it's a unique one-year design. Because they are getting harder and harder to find in decent shape, the value climbs up especially as more and more people look to buy one. Don't miss out on an opportunity like this to purchase such a great investment for No Reserve!
We are the 'Name Your Price Tool' of the classic car industry. SO DON'T MISS OUT!
No Reserve Classics is very proud to present to you this beautiful Daytona Yellow 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Restomod. Cars of this caliber and age usually see their fair share of imperfections. But that's where this Z/28 Restomod differs from the other. At first glance, you can immediately tell that the previous owner has taken their time and effort keeping this car properly maintained with the right components rather than glossing over even the smallest of details. And that is exactly why this ORIGINAL 124 Car looks as if it just rolled off the showroom floor just yesterday! The best part is being able to drive around town in a classic muscle car from the 60's, but also being comfortable in it's modern day amenities.
This car is equipped with a High Performance 350 Small Block Chevy Engine with a Mild Cam, Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, R134A Refrigerant Air Conditioning System, MINT and Super Comfortable Standard Black Vinyl Interior, and Custom Staggered COYS Wheels wrapped in Nitto NT555 Tires, and so much more. There a lot more about this car to be said and we've only just scratched the surface on what this car has to offer. Keep reading to find out more about what separates this car from others.
This car is PERFECT for any beautiful, sunny day driving. With it's ICE COLD AIR CONDITIONING, it'll keep you looking nice and cool on the inside and out.
Don't stop here. There is still a lot more to be seen and read about for this 1969 Camaro Z/28 Restomod.
WALK AROUND VIDEO
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
If you'd like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- 350 Chevy Small Block Engine
- This motor allows the car to effortlessly cruise along the highway or boogie whenever it needs to!
- Holley High Performance Aluminum Heads
- These cars came with Cast Iron Heads, which are extremely heavy compared to Aluminum Heads. By replacing them with a more lightweight part, you're able to shave off weight which in turn improves handling, acceleration, and fuel mileage.
- Upgraded Mild Performance Camshafts
- Overall, an upgraded cam improves the car's longevity, performance, and reliability.
- TH350 3-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Shifts smoothly on the road and operates well when cruising.
- Power Steering helps turn this car with ease
- No more struggling trying to turn this car slowly or even parallel parking. It can be quite a pain shuffling the steering wheel back and forth, but with power steering that issue is no more.
- Power Disc Brakes help stop this car on a dime
- With power disc brakes, you'll also get a better pedal feel that will make you feel more comfortable pressing down on the brakes. Manual brakes are what these cars came with factory, and they can make the driving experience less enjoyable due to how stiff they can be when pushed down on.
- Edelbrock 1405 4 Barrel Carburetor with Electric Choke
- Starting this car will be easier than any same era muscle car. Instead of manually adjusting the conventional choke, electric chokes adjusts it for you as the motor warms up. This leaves less room for error and more time enjoying driving.
- MSD 6A Ignition System
- Provides easy starts, a clean, smooth idle, and quick throttle response by optimizing your engine's efficiency.
- High Performance Full Length Exhaust Headers
- RARE Original, and Upgraded Factory Working Air Conditioning System that has no issues blowing ICE COLD AIR!
- From the factory, these cars with original AC System were equipped with what is now known as unobtainable R-12 Refrigerant, BUT this car has been modernized to today's standards with R-134A Components that can be easily managed and maintained with no issues at all!
- With all of that in mind, this car blows out ICE COLD AIR during the Summer Season as well as HEAT during the colder days.
- Custom Chrome Chevrolet Proform Valve Cover
- Custom Chrome Chevrolet Proform Air Cleaner
- Chrome Fender Braces
- Chrome Alternator
- Multi-Core Radiator keeps the engine running cool on those hot sunny days
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir
- A commonly known issue with these Camaros is that the washer fluid reservoir is typically missing from the car.
- Paint Under the Hood is the Same GLOSSY Base Coat and Clear Coat for this Beautiful Show Quality Car!
- Correct Hood Insulation Pad with the Correct Insulation Fasteners as well.
- Freshly Painted and Detailed Daytona Yellow Basecoat-Clearcoat Paint with PAINTED Z/28 Rally Black Stripes underneath the CLEAR
- Factory Stripes were actual decals, but the amount of effort put into restoring this car can be seen simply by running your finger across the paint and not feeling any ridges along where the stripes are.
- This kind of work takes an extension amount of preparation and time, but the end result is breathtaking!
- This car shines like a mirror at any angle you see it in.
- This car has been upgraded with a new set of Staggered 18"/20" COYS wheels wrapped in Ultra High Performance Nitto NT555 that grips the road tight through any corner yet still is beefy enough for a comfortable smooth ride.
- Period Correct Z/28 Badges that are laid all around the car
- RARE Factory Z/28 Deluxe Chrome Bumper Guards
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- All New Weatherstrip Seals from Front to Back
- Keeps any sort of weathering out from the inside of the car to protect its pristine condition.
- Amazing Body Fitment throughout the car
- Door can easily be opened or closed with no rubbing issues or struggle
- All Glass in Excellent Shape so you can see anything while driving crystal clear!
- Polished Rocker Panel Moldings and Wheel Well Moldings
- 2" Factory Style Steel Cowl Induction Hood
- Polished Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Tips
- Dual Chrome Mirrors
- Power Antenna
- Play music with the AM/FM radio, but also have the option to stream music right from your phone or smart devices via AUX!
- Fully Detailed Standard Black Interior that is Extremely Mint and has the Like-New Factory Appeal!
- Genuinely looks as if it came straight from the showroom floor
- All Seats have been Professionally Refurbished
- Seats are extremely comfortable to sit in and are in excellent shape!
- Front Black Vinyl Bucket Seats, Rear Seats, AND Door Panels all in Like New Condition
- Original Factory Working Air Conditioning System blows out ICE COLD AIR with no issues at all!
- The Combination of a Like-New Interior, Ice Cold Air Conditioning, and a Modern Radio that syncs with any smart device makes this Camaro the ideal candidate for any beautiful day cruises!
- Factory-Optioned Door Buzzer still works when doors are open and keys are still in the ignition!
- Windows roll up and down with ease
- Headliner is in excellent condition!
- A good indicator of an old and worn out car is a saggy, droopy headliner. This isn't the case for this beautifully restored Camaro!
- Dome Light properly works when the door is opened or closed, or even when the headlight switch is clicked
- Factory-Style Z/28 Steering Wheel
- Factory Center Console with Horseshoe Shifter
- Factory Z/28 Floor Mats
- RARE Factory GM Seatbelts Front and Rear!
- Factory-Looking Style Radio that WORKS with today's modern amenities
- Listen to the radio stations on AM/FM, Cassettes, or play music from your smart device on the AUX cable
- Upgraded Speakers Front and Rear that sounds AMAZING when cruising down the road on a nice sunny day
- 6x9" Rear Speakers
- Trunk is in Excellent Shape with Period Correct Positraction Warning and Jacking Instruction Stickers!
- Flowmaster Dual Exhaust System that allows you to hear how that 350 Small Block sounds wherever and whenever!
- Full Length High Performance Headers
- Adjustable Rear Air Shocks
- Helps keep the car maintain the perfect ride height for either that low look and still keep the ride comfortable!
- GM's 10 Bolt Rear Posi
- This Limited-Slip Rear End is essential for any Camaro. This transfers the power and torque from the motor to be properly put to the ground using BOTH wheels. Sometimes these cars come with Open-Differentials, but the way they're designed is to keep only one wheel spinning, especially if you want to do a smokey burnout.
- The 10 Bolt Rear Posi is PERFECT for any enthusiast that wants to either do awesome burnouts or high performance driving
- Front Disc Brake Conversion that allows this car to stop on a dime!
- Makes this car brake much more efficiently when compared to the conventional drum brakes that came with these cars from factory
- New Upper and Lower Ball Joints
- Mono Leaf Springs
- Multi-Leaf Springs were a lot more stiffer when driving, and when compared to Mono Leaf Springs, this car will easily glide over any bumps in the road
- Red Polyurethane Sway Bar End Links
- Improves handling drastically and gives the driver a better feel of whats going on with the wheels
- New Idler and Pitman Arm
- New Coil Springs and Front Shocks
- New Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Driveshaft has a New Solid Universal Joint that gives this car that high performance feel straight to the rear tires!
- Solid Floors with No Visible Patches
- Working Parking Brakes
- K&N High Performance Oil Filter
- Custom Chrome Transmission Pan
Overall, this 1969 Camaro Z/28 Tribute Car can be presented as such a stunning car at first glance. Like stated before, the previous owner of this car was very meticulous about how well kept this Camaro should be, and it should not be glossed over. Sometimes people go about restoration in a haphazardly type of way in order to get the car running, but that is not what this car went through at all. Everything from the paint condition, to the cushions of the seats, and even to the sticker placement in the trunk shows how much thought and care this car had. Show-stopping looks combined with comfortability and modern driving luxuries is what this Camaro is all about!
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this is still a 50 year old car with imperfections as it wasn't totally nut/bolt frame-off restored. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often but still nonetheless an iconic and one of the most sought-after classic cars that you will be proud to own and very happy to drive in!
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer. Vehicle is required to be picked up (either in person or through a third-party) within 14 days of auction end.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright Â© 2019 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights Reserved