1983 Chevrolet K10 4X4 SHORTBED 350 4sp Lifted Faded Rally Red Patina Paint HOT!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 29686
- VIN: 1GCEK14H7DF365851
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Chevrolet C-10A lot of time and money went into the build of this truck. The paint is older and has a faded patina. Nice body over restored drive train, engine, trans, transfer case, suspension, components, brakes, tires, exhaust. Here's a list of work that was done on the truck over time.
* Front and Rear Rebuilt Axle Housings & Components
* New leaf springs, both sides, 5 front, 6 rear with 4" block in the rear, 7" lift plate in the front.
* New brakes, disc front, drums rear, steel braided lines.
* Rebuilt transmission and transfer case, u joints, drive shafts.
* Rebuilt front and rear suspension with new shocks
* Rebuilt front steering box
* New front body bushings
* Rebuilt 350, 3 angle valve job, Hi Perf cast iron heads, gear drive, Hi Perf cam
* Aluminium 4bbl manifold with rebuilt Holley carb, chrome Holley air cleaner, steel headers
* New starter, fuel pump, fuel filter, water pump, alternator
* Full dual exhaust with turbo mufflers
* Sun Super Tach 2, new iEquus gauge cluster, water, volts, oil, in the box
Truck has AC but needs new lines, belt, compressor to work, also front windshield is cracked. PS, PDB, Tilt, PDL, Factory Gauges.
Here's a link to an article about Patina Paint to explain this truck's current paint condition.
Truck run and all around video.
Attachments areaPreview YouTube video IMG 1522IMG 1522This is a fun truck to drive, but you will need to get use to it. We drove it on the interstate for 70 miles at 60-70 MPH and had no problems. It has been garage kept since it was redone and it is priced to sell. It's not a Show Truck, but it's a hit at the cruise in's, it's a crowd favorite.
We specialize in the unique and rare collector vehicles at very affordable prices. CALL TONY OR TEXT 847-456-0498. If I don't answer, leave a message, I will get back to you.
Financing is available to qualified buyers at JJ Best Banc.
Contact them at 800 872 1965 for more information.
If you have any questions about this item, please ask. We have been selling Collector Cars and Pickups since 1976.
BANK WIRE IS THE PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT. IT IS SAFE, SECURE, AND PROTECTS BOTH PARTIES. OPTIONAL PAYMENT METHODS INCLUDE BANK OR CASHIER'S CHECK, PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECK WITH BANK LETTER, AND CASH(IN PERSON). VEHICLES PURCHASED WITHCHECKSWILL NOT BE SHIPPED OR DELIVERED IN PERSON UNTIL FUNDS HAVE CLEARED THE BANK. All other payment methods must be agreedupon by both parties before end of auction.
A deposit of $500 requiredwithin 24 hoursof auction end, unlessother arrangements are made.Please contact us via telephone or emailimmediately after end of auction to discuss payment arrangements.Payment in full duewithin one weekof auction end unlessother arrangements are made.
Please follow all the terms of sale for this auction, including deposit and final payment requirements. BUYER MUST ADHERE TO AND ABIDE BY TERMS OF SALE THAT ARE CLEARLY STATED IN THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RENDER THE SALE NULL AND VOID.
WE DESCRIBE VEHICLES TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. HOWEVER, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER TO CONFIRM THIS DESCRIPTION. WE REQUEST AN IN PERSON INSPECTION OF ALL VEHICLES PRIOR TO BIDDING. IF IN PERSON INSPECTION IS NOT POSSIBLE, WE RECOMMEND A THIRD PARTY INSPECTION OF VEHICLE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS DUE TO A â€œSIGHT UNSEENâ€ PURCHASE. SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BID.