1969 Chevy C10 Short Bed Pickup Truck FOR SALE NO RESERVE 1970 1971 1972 K10 K20
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Short Bed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: C10 4x4 Short Bed Project MUST SELL NO RESERVE 4WD
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: CS149B819889
- Color: White
- Engine size: 350 Small Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: AM/FM/Bluetooth/AUX/USB Radio, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet C-10 C10 4x4 Short Bed Project MUST SELL NO RESERVE 4WDYear Make Model Trim 1969 Chevrolet C10 4x4 Short Bed Project Truck
- Make & ModelChevrolet C10
- Sub-Model4x4 Short Bed Project
- Body TypeTruck
- Engine350 Small Block Chevy
- TransmissionTH400 Automatic
- Rear Axle12 Bolt Truck
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Interior ColorBlack & Red Vinyl
Give Us a Call
(732) 277-9021MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
- SERIOUS INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY.THIS IS A REAL NO RESERVE AUCTION.THERE ARE NO GAMES OR GIMMICKS.
- YOU MUST ASK ALL QUESTIONS OR INSPECT CAR PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 10, YOU MUST CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING OTHERWISE YOUR BIDS WILL BE REMOVED.
- IF WE FIND THAT YOU RETRACT A BID ON OUR AUCTION, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED FROM BIDDING ON ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE AUCTIONS.ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Restomod Convertible Introduction FOR SALE NO RESERVE CLASSICS - YouTube
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
The first generation of Chevy C/K trucks began in 1960 and ran through 1966. A "C" truck designated 2-wheel drive, rear of course, while "K" designated a 4-wheel drive. Two body styles were available: the Chevy "Fleetside" (known as the "Wideside" in GMC models) which offered a smooth panel down each side of the bed; and the Chevy "Stepside" (which GMC labeled "Fendersideâ€) which provided a contoured panel outlining the rear wheel-wells and a "step" behind the driver and passenger side doors. These trucks rode very much like a long-wheelbase automobile due to the drop-center ladder frame and low-profile seats. There was no climbing up into the cab of one of these trucks unless you were under five feet tall.
No Reserve Classics is happy to present this 1969 Chevrolet C10 Pickup project/farm truck. This vehicle has a great foundation to build upon, with an upgraded 4X4 conversion already installed! This 4X4 truck is ready to take on any work you can throw at it or in the bed. Whether you want to take the fun to the street or to the dirt, this truck has the potential to become a classic off-road icon! It is also the ideal running/driving Father/Son project vehicle, especially for this coming Fathers Day!
If you'd like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- This Truck Boasts A Chevrolet5.7L 350 Cubic Inch Small Block that starts up and runs good
- These Engines are True American V8 Power Plants that are known to be reliable and last!
- Engine Block And Valve Covers Painted In Traditional Chevrolet Orange
- Performance Upgrades Currently Powering this 4X4
- Holley 4-Barrel Carburetor withElectric Choke for easy cold starts!
- Edelbrock Dual-Plane AluminumIntake Manifold (shaves weight, let's the engine run cooler, and adds mid-range power!)
- Reliable HEI Ignition System (no more painful Points Ignition to tear your hair out with!)
- Lights off all of those ponies!!
- Centerbolt Cylinder Heads
- Heavy Duty TH400 Automatic Transmission
- One of the strongest Automatic Transmissions produced from GM in this era!
- True Dual Exhaust System gives this truck that classic muscle sound that cars and trucks in this era are famous for!
- The engine is also equipped with a Retro Fit Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System - blows ice cubes even on those hot summer days!!
- Power Steering makes this truck easy to turn/maneuver for off roading on the trails
- To top off this engine is a recently changed/upgraded air filter element with Chrome Edelbrock Air Cleaner Cover!
- 1969 Chevrolet C10 4X4Short BedPickup
- White Exterior Paint
- Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers
- Polished Aluminum Accents around vehicle exterior
- Polished Aluminum Pacer 15" Heavy Duty 6 Lug Wheels
- Over-sized 33x12.5 Off Road All Terrain Tires
- These tires will make short work of mud/dirt/snow
- Inside the Short Bed has been lined/coated with a heavy duty bed liner that let's you put this truck's bed to good use on those busy work days!
- Dashboard painted to match body color
- Trimmed with Black Vinyl Dash Pad and Black Carpet Trim
- Black Carpeting Appears to have been replaced throughout Cab
- Black Vinyl Headliner Trim with Chrome-Look Trim
- New Grant Woodgrain Steering Wheel with Polished Stainless Steel Spokes
- Black Vinyl Sun Visors
- Black Door Panels featuring Pioneer 6X9 Speakers
- JVC KD-R540 Radio that sounds great!
- With Front USB Port and Detachable Face Plate that allows you to connect your smartphone (iPhone or Android) or MP3 player to listen to your favorite tunes
- Red Vinyl Bench Seat that's super comfortable
- Floor Mounted B&M Transfer Case Shifter
- 3 Speed TH400 Automatic Transmission with Shifter on the Column
- Drivetrain Boasts a Complete Chevrolet 5.7L 350 Cubic Inch V8
- Power Steering
- Full Length Exhaust Headers - True Dual Exhaust Give This Truck A Terrific Yet Tame American Exhaust Note/Sound!
- Turbo-Hydramatic 400 Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
- 3 Speed with Column Mounted Shifter
- 4X4 Transfer Case With Floor Mounted B&M Shifter
- Heavy Duty (New Process) NP208D
- Aluminum Case, Chain Driven with High and Low Range
- Front Manual Locking Hubs
- Steel Skid Plate
- Heavy Duty (New Process) NP208D
- 12 Bolt Truck Rear End with Factory Coil Spring Suspension
- Heavy Duty 6 Lug Hubs
- Pacer 15" Wheels with Over-Sized 33X12.5 Off Road All Terrain Tires
- Front Dana 44 Solid Axle With Leaf Spring Suspension
- Rear Shocks with Spring Assist
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer. Vehicle is required to be picked up (either in person or through a third-party) within 14 days of auction end.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright Â© 2019 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights Reserved