1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 Restomod FOR SALE! NO RESERVE! RS SS 396 427 454 1967 1968
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z/28 383 Restomod
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z/28 383 Pro-Touring Restomod MUST SELL NO RESERVE
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124379N608056
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 6.3L Small Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, AM/FM/Bluetooth/Aux/USB Radio
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 383 Pro-Touring Restomod MUST SELL NO RESERVEYear Make Model Trim 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 383 Restomod Coupe
- Make & ModelChevrolet Camaro
- Sub-ModelZ/28 383 Restomod
- Body TypeCoupe
- Engine383 Small Block Chevy
- TransmissionMuncie M22 4-Speed Manual
- Rear Axle10 Bolt Limited Slip
- Exterior ColorLeMans Blue w/ White Stripes
- Interior ColorBlack Vinyl
Give Us a Call
(732) 277-9021MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
- SERIOUS INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY.THIS IS A REAL NO RESERVE AUCTION.THERE ARE NO GAMES OR GIMMICKS.
- YOU MUST ASK ALL QUESTIONS OR INSPECT CAR PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 10, YOU MUST CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING OTHERWISE YOUR BIDS WILL BE REMOVED.
- IF WE FIND THAT YOU RETRACT A BID ON OUR AUCTION, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED FROM BIDDING ON ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE AUCTIONS.ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Restomod Convertible Introduction FOR SALE NO RESERVE CLASSICS - YouTube
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
OverviewWorried about buying a car because of depreciation over time? According to statistics, a car loses 10% of its value after being driven off the lot and an additional 15-25% per year. When you purchase a classic car, you can drive it, enjoy it, and potentially make money over time as these cars tend to appreciate in value every year. The 1969 Camaro is arguably the most iconic and sought after model of the GM F-Body being that it's a unique one-year design. Because they are getting harder and harder to find in decent shape, the value climbs up especially as more and more people look to buy one. Don't miss out on an opportunity like this to purchase such a great investment for No Reserve!
We are the 'Name Your Price Tool' of the classic car industry. SO DON'T MISS OUT!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.Ever dreamed of owning a cool classic car that you can comfortably drive cross-country and actually enjoy it? Well, you're in luck because No Reserve Classics is listing this beautiful and very highly optioned 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Restomod for a NO-RESERVE auction! This car is just completely eye-popping and has many new parts and accessories. Continue to read below to find out what makes this car so awesome.
TEST DRIVE VIDEOâ–º
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 383 Restomod Test Drive FOR SALE NO RESERVE CLASSICS - YouTube
Please note the video above does not work using the eBay app.Instead, copy and paste the link below into your browser.
If you'd like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- Engine compartment was just freshly detailed with many new accessories for those good looks!
- High-Performance modern GM Performance Parts 383 Stroker crate engine. This engine was built with modern cylinder heads and valve-train for added reliability and increased horsepower/torque. Ready for today's roads and even has little mileage since installation.
- GM Performance Parts stamped Vortec Centerbolt Aluminum Cylinder heads that were polished for shiny good looks!
- GM Performance Parts stamped High-Performance Single-Plane Intake Manifold maximizes top-end horsepower
- Brand New Holley 4160 750cfm Vacuum Secondary Electric Choke Square Bore Carburetor with Adjustable Float for those easy startups and optimal power/acceleration.
- Muncie M22 Rock Crusher 4-Speed Manual Transmission that keeps this car going fast in every gear!
- Chrome fuel inlet line
- Polished high output fuel pump
- Fully chromed out front engine accessory system that presents this restomod with a car show ready finish!
- MSD 6AL ignition system for added reliable spark and fuel combustion
- MSD Pro-Billet Distributor
- Braided Stainless Steel Power Steering Hoses
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Full Front Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Black Powdercoated Calipers
- The components listed below of the brake system below werefully chromed outand adds a beautiful touch to the engine bay:
- Master Cylinder
- Combination Valve
- 8" Dual Diaphragm Brake Booster
- Chrome High Output Power Steering Pump
- New Billet Aluminum Alternator Fan and Pulley
- NEWEngine Drive/Accessory Belts
- New Chrome Hood Latch & Spring
- Chrome Alternator Brackets
- High Volume Water Pump keeps this 383 running cool on a hot day!
- Brand New Restomod It Brand Polished Billet Aluminum Hood Hinges with Stainless Steel Gas Struts that eliminates those old tired hood springs that can't keep the hood up anymore!
- Braided Stainless Steel Upper Radiator Hose with anodized aluminum hose ends
- Braided Stainless Steel Heater Core Hoses
- Hedman Ceramic Coated Full-Length Headers
- Brand New Billet Aluminum Fender Braces from Fesler
- Undercover Innovations Anodized Aluminum Core Support Filler Panel with Custom Engraving increases cooling airflow velocity as well as adds a really nice touch to the engine compartment
- Chrome Radiator Cap
- High Performance Aluminum radiator with electric fans for keeping this engine cool on those hot summer days!
- ARP Polished Stainless Steel Bolts/Fasteners
- NEW Air Cleaner Filter Element
- Upgraded/Updated Electrical System Components
- Brand New Starter
- Upgraded Optima Yellow Top BatteryWITHRestomod It Smooth Billet Aluminum Battery Tray
- Basic vehicle electrical system components are generally an over looked area as other upgrades and add-ons are installed onto vehicles at various times. This vehicle boasts aNEW/UPGRADEDBattery, Alternator and Starter!
- Just fully detailed exterior (multi-stage wet-sand, buff, compound, and wax) that brings out the shine on this beautiful car!
- Beautiful LeMans Blue paint with PAINTED white stripes buried beneath the clear
- Z/28 Trim with Custom 383 Hood Emblems and 2" Steel Cowl Induction Hood
- New front and rear chrome bumpers with chrome bumperettes
- New park lamp lenses
- Sweet looking black powdercoated brake calipers with drilled and slotted rotors that gives the car a cool modern look
- D80 Spoiler Package
- New shark fin trim louvers
- Fun Fact: '69 was the first and only year that Camaro's came with this slick design on the quarter panels. It wasn't until the 5th Generation Camaro that the design was used again making the '69 Camaro so unique from any other year.
- Many of the trim/chrome is new around the car and shines very nicely
- New Chrome Side View Mirror
- Slick RS style tail light lenses
- New polished stainless drip rail moldings
- Chrome Exterior Door Handles
- One of the things that most of these cars lack is visibility at night. We just upgraded this car with a super high visibility and high power modern LED bulb and ballast kit!
- The great things about these are not only are they super bright but they last a lifetime, require less power to function, and don't get nearly as hot as a standard halogen or sealed beam housing which is what a '69 Camaro came with from the factory.
- Not only were the headlight bulbs upgraded, but theENTIRE HOUSINGSwere fully replaced with brand new reflective housings that also have Halo rings lit by high power LED's for that modern Pro-Touring look!
- We even added Brand New Polished Billet Aluminum Headlight Ring Bezels to break the Blue Grille Up and add some Billet to the Front End!
- LED Headlights are great! But what about those parking lights that sit below the bumper?We didn't stop there...
- We removed those ugly dim amber bulbs from the park/turn signal housings and put in custom White/Amber Switchback technology LED bulbs!
- A switchback LED bulb is a custom type of light bulb that operates as one color under steady voltage and changes color under pulsating voltage.
- When you turn the headlights on this car, you will now have what appears to be fog lights that actually match the same color as the headlights but beneath the bumper! However, hit the turn signal and it flashes amber so you can eliminate the need for a separate housing and still remain street legal.
- We see a lot of people change out light bulbs on their daily drivers to white LED's but the problem is in most states you can't have flashing white lights so that's where a switchback style LED works best!!!
- New Rear Inner Valance Panel
- New Rear Tail Lamp Panel
- NEW18" Rev Classics Multi Spoke Custom Anthracite Aluminum Wheels and New Ultra High Performance All Season Tires
- All wheel and tires have been Road Force Balanced/Matched for the highest performance available
- All Wheels utilize sticky wheel weights on the inside of the wheels - no more ugly clip on weights!
- Beautiful black vinyl interior that was just recently detailed and upgraded with many new parts and components!
- Super comfortable front bucket seats
- Nice complete door panels with shiny trim/moldings
- Chrome tilt steering column for all the tall people out there!
- Factory-style Camaro steering wheel with brand new center bowtie emblem that looks and feels great!
- Brand new Muncie 4-Speed Shifter Knob
- Highly desirable and sought after center console with custom rally gauges and Hurst shifter
- Custom AutoMeter Custom Rally Gauge kit includes oil pressure, water temp, tach, and volts
- New Package Tray Speaker Panel
- Brand New Pioneer DEH-S4100BT Bluetooth/AM/FM/CD/Aux Radio that works great with handsfree wireless devices such as iPhones/Androids or other MP3 Plater Devices! Tune into Pandora or Spotify and cruise down the road to your favorite tunes with Brand New 6x9 Rear Package Tray Speakers that sound great! Even has a Microphone installed with Bluetooth Phone capability so you can answer phone calls while cruising in your 1969 Camaro!
- New Chrome Heater Control Knobs
- New Restomod It Brand Polished Billet Aluminum Window Handles
- New Restomod It Polished Billet Aluminum Window Cranks
- Custom Dashboard LED Lighting
- LED dashboard lighting provides the greatest visibility of the gauges - NO MORE GUESSING WHEN TO SHIFT AND HOW FAST YOUR GOING!
- LED lighting is best known for its long term use and durability over the lifetime of the vehicle and its consistent brightness - no more bright/dim/bright/dim lighting!
- Fully detailed underbody that was fully degreased, sanded down, and painted for fresh protection from debris on the road
- Heidt's Tubular Upper AND Lower Control Arms with polyurethane bushings for a much more improved and modern suspension handling over stock.
- New tie rod ends keeps this car moving around corners tightly and in-place
- The M22Rock Crushertrans leads into a 10 BoltPosiRear with recently replaced gearing inside.No one-legged burnouts with this car!
- Upgraded tubular front sway bar with polyurethane end links and bushings for long-lasting life over rubber.
- Rear sway bar with polyurethane bushings was installed which is a newer custom aftermarket design that was never found from the factory on these cars. This addition helps prevent body roll/flex in the rear which was a huge problem for these cars back in the day.
- Front power disc brake conversion with, as previously mentioned, black powdercoated calipers and high performance drilled and slotted rotors for excellent modern stopping power.
- 2" Front Drop Spindles were installed to exhibit a lowered stance that complements the 18" wheels in the front
- Custom Painted Fuel Tank
- New Fuel Hard Line
- Brand New 1-Piece Trunk Pan, Frame Rails, and Drop Offs!
- Custom TIG Welded 3" Aluminum Driveshaft for added strength and quicker acceleration!
- BlowproofTransmission Bellhousing
- Multi-leaf spring rear suspension with NEW leaf spring shackles!
- 2.5" Welded Dual Exhaust System with Flowmaster Mufflers that produces a Classic American V8 rumble.
To briefly sum this car up, this 1969 Camaro Restomod is the quintessential classic muscle car that you've been looking for. Why purchase a new car when you can own a car like this that dominates the road with its gulping sound of a high-performance Chevy V8? This car is ideal to take out on those beautiful days to get some ice cream or even take down the shore with the family. We encourage any potential buyers to please visit this car (if possible) as seeing it in a picture is just not going to do this car any justice. We would be very proud to drive this car every day possible and know for sure you would be too.
Please keep in mind that this car is a complete restomod with none of the factory drivetrain components and cannot be verified to be a factory-born/original Z/28 as it was born from the factory as an X11 code car which you can see in the trim tag photo below. Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this is almost a 50 year old car with imperfections. As with all classic cars, it may need a few odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often. It's still nonetheless an iconic and one of the most sought-after classic cars that you will be proud to own and very happy to drive in!
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer. Vehicle is required to be picked up (either in person or through a third-party) within 14 days of auction end.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright Â© 2019 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights Reserved