LATE MODEL BLAZER FRAME, V8, AUTO, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES, GREAT DRIVING
Price: US $15,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Chevrolet Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1950 Chevrolet 3100$15,900
LATE MODEL BLAZER FRAME, V8, AUTO, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES, GREAT DRIVING TRUCK! Turn the key and start this truck right up for any day of driving, running errands or to a local drive in show. Watch the video, and check out the pictures and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Overall straight body with very minimal rust if at all. Paint is older and shows its age with a few nicks and dings here and there. Tree branch fell on the roof and made a couple of small paint pops.
- Interior: New Procomp gauges in original dash holes, dash cut for an old 8-track. Carpet is in good shape, late model bench seat is presentable, but Id put an original seat back in her.
- Glass/Windows: Windshield has original glass, crack in the drivers side. All original weatherstripping. The rest of the glass is in good original condition and the windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Old reclaimed wood bed
- Undercarriage: Late model C10 Blazer frame with all of the goods of the modern drivetrain and suspension. Zero rust on the frome. Floor pans have been welded with new steel.
- Wheels/Tires: 20in Boss wheels, 8in front and 9.5in rear with Pirelli tires.
This is a fun truck to drive as is and would make a great easy project to pick at while you drive. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 350 V8 starts easily and runs strong. 350 turbo automatic shifts through all gears smoothly. The truck runs down the road smoothy and is easy to drive with the power steering. Steering column was just rebuilt.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should.
- Brakes: Disc brakes up front, drum in rear. Stops straight and strong.
- Power Options: Power steering and power disc brakes.
| Mileage: 00403 |
Interior Color: Royal Blue
Exterior Color: Royal blue
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.