1962 Chevrolet Super Sport RESTOMOD Convertable
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Super Sport
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 1500
- VIN: 21867S299643
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Corvette LS3
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 6 Speed Automatic
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
1962 CHEVROLET SUPER SPORT
I have owned this car since 1996. I have every receipt of all work done on this car. THIS PRISTINE 1962 CHEVROLET SUPER SPORT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RESTORED. 1962 IS THE FIRST YEAR THAT CHEVROLET SUPER SPORT WAS IN PRODUCTION. BELOW ARE SOME OF THE IMPRESSIVE SPECS ON THIS CAR.
1. LS3 500 hp Corvette Engine
2. 6L80E Corvette Six speed Automatic Transmission
3. Suspension: CPP Tubular-Viking Coil Overs
4. 9â€-3:50 gear Posi-traction
5. Four Wheel Disc Brakes
6. CPP Tubular-Viking Coil Overs
7. Wheels: Foose Legends 18â€
8. Interior: Custom Red Cloth/IDIDIT Column
This Factory Air Convertible is upgraded with Vintage Air.
â€œBlack Beauty â€œ The 1962 Super Sport is one of the most desired cars in the 50-60â€™s muscle car line up. This car has everything, Looks, Performance, and is a car that you wonâ€™t see another one like it. The moment you fire it up, the growl of the custom exhaust lets you know there has been further investment in performance components.
If you are looking for a rare classic, that is powerful and is ready to be driven, this is your Dream Car!
See Video Here!