1956 Chevy Panel Van 383 Stroker, 5 Spd, Chopped roof, many new performance part
Price: - Item location: Red Hook, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C10 Panel
- Type: Panel van
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 52467
- VIN: 3A568019257
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 383 Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet C10 Panel1956 Chevy Panel Van
- Brand new Blue Print 383 Stroker motor 430HP / 450TQ
- Brand new Tremec T5 manual transmission
- Brand new Mcleod performance clutch kit
- Brand new front upper & lower Hotchkis tubular control arms
- Brand new front Hotchkis coil springs & Hotchkis front shocks
- Brand new SSBC front brake calipers
- Brand new 4 core aluminum radiator
- Brand new SPAL 16" electric cooling fan
- Brand new billet Meziere water pump
- Brand new ATI super damper harmonic balancer
- Brand new March Performance billet serpentine belt pulley kit
- Holley 750 four barrel carburetor with aluminum intake manifold
- New starter
- New rear leaf springs
The bad with the vehicle is the rear differential tube spun (see pictures) and the body is in need of serious body work (whoever did previous paint and body work did a terrible job!).
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PREVIEWING THIS VEHICLE BECAUSE IT IS A PROJECT VEHICLE AND THAT WAY THERE IS NO SURPRISES. I CAN PUT IT ON A LIFT FOR PREVIEW IF NEEDED. VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD IN AS IS CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTY!!!
We are located in Red Hook, NY 12571 -- Not Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle must be paid for and picked up within 48 hours of auction ending with cash or certified bank check unless arranged differently.
$500 deposit required at end of auction through PayPal - Will not accept PayPal for full amount
If you have any questions or want to come preview just message me here on ebay.
Local pick up only