1963 Chevrolet II Nova - Pro Touring Resto Mod - Complete Frame Off Restoration
Price: - Item location: Boxford, Massachusetts, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Chevy II
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 3021
- VIN: 30411G126959
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 383 Chevy Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Nova Chevy IIThis is a beautiful example of a complete frame off modified restoration of a 1963 Chevy II (aka Chevy Nova). I am the second owner and I'm regretfully selling due to lack of use and personal reasons. I've put about 500 miles on the car since I bought it in 2016.
- Engine: Crate Chevy 383 Stroker, serpentine billet belt drive, chrome K&N, aluminum high rise, Edelbrock carburetor & braided lines. Dyno tested at 420 HP.
- Transmission: 700 R4 performance built, B&M ratchet shifter.
- Suspension: 4 Link Mustang II IFS2
- Wheels: Weld Racing hand cut forged aluminum.
- Tires: Mickey Thompson 26x8 rear, BR Goodrich 155/80 front . 15 inch.
- Exhaust: Pypes Race Pro Solid chromed steel.
- Rear End: Curry 370 True Lock, Ford 9-inch housing.
- Brakes: 4 wheel Wildwood power disc w/ vented rotors
- Mileage: 3021
The car has a scratch in the windshield & drivers window as well as a small scratch in the left rear quarter panel that I tried to portray in the pictures. The car DOES NOT have an emergency brake and that is why it doesn't have a current inspection sticker. Wildwood has an emergency brake kit that costs about $200, I just never got around to installing.
I have the receipts from the original owner who built the car. They total well over $40,000 not including the original car and his time. In 2012 the car was appraised for $47,500. I hate to see it go, my loss is your gain.