Original LS4 Big Block 454ci Engine/TH400 Automatic Transmission.
Price: - Item location: Oregon City, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 100000
- VIN: 1Z37Z3S4XXXXX
- Color: Medium Blue Metallic
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Medium Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet Corvette1973 Corvette Stingray: Original 454ci engine / TH400 automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, tilt-telescopic steering column, factory air conditioning, removable T-Tops and an AM/FM (MP3) stereo.
My wife and I purchased this car back in 2012. At which time, it did run but had been sitting for many years and was in need of a total restoration. Over the last 7 years we have spent countless hours (and a small fortune) restoring it back to itâ€™s original factory appearance and specifications. This car is not a Hot Rod! A lot of time was spent making the interior as quite as possible and as a result, itâ€™s very enjoyable to drive. It always gets â€œthumbs upâ€ when we drive it and generates a lot of attention at local car shows. Currently, the car is about 90% restored and hereâ€™s a list of everything thatâ€™s been done so far:
- Both the original 454ci engine and original TH400 automatic transmission have been professionally rebuilt to stock specifications.
- All new Exhaust.
- All new electrical wiring. The rear body, under dash, engine and forward lamp harnesses have all been replaced. Along with a new headlight switch, wiper switch and all courtesy lamp switches.
- Fresh Acrylic Urethane base coat / clear coat paint job.
- All new weather-stripping.
- New brakes.
- New front control arms and sway bar bushings.
- New rear leaf spring and sway bar.
- The new seat foams need to be installed.
- The horn needs fixed.
- New side mirrors need to be installed.
- Fuel gauge / sending unit needs attention (gauge reads empty but still has 5+ gallons left in tank)
- The factory air conditioning and heating system needs hooked up (missing all the original A/C components)
Terms of Sale: Sold within the United States only. Do not bid on this vehicle if you do not have the funds readily available to complete the transaction within the time period specified. If you have zero or negative feedback we require that you contact us prior to bidding. Failure to do so may result in an immediate cancellation of your bid. A $2,000.00 non-refundable deposit via Cashiers Check is required within 5 business days of auction end. Balance via bank wire transfer only is required within 10 business dayâ€™s of auction end. Pick up and/or shipping of this vehicle must be completed within 30 days of auction end. Buyer is solely responsible for all cost to pick up and/or ship the vehicle as well as all required state taxes, licensing fees and insurance. Any deviation from these terms of sale without written consent of seller will render this sale void.
Warranty Information: This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty expressed, written, or implied. It is solely the responsibility of the buyer to be knowledgeable and use good judgment regarding the purchase of this vehicle. It is strongly recommended that perspective buyers have this vehicle inspected and to have satisfied themselves as to the condition of this vehicle prior to auction end. Post-auction inspections will not be recognized as a contingency of completing your obligation as the winning bidder.