SS, 327, th350, AC, pb, ps, bucket, console, root beer metallic, custom interior
Price: - Item location: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- SubModel: Super Sport
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS bucket & console shifter
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 105000
- VIN: 164878j26860
- Color: metallic root beer brown
- Engine size: 327, double hump heads
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: light tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Impala SS bucket & console shifter
- New custom light tan interior, modern stitch on classic patterns
- This car is restored and working as it should. Drive anywhere. Car Shows or daily driver.
- Garage kept car during the nearly 50 Yrs under first owner. NO rust even before restoration.
- Cold AC with Vintage Air. Heater blows hot.
- Engine is a strong 327 with double hump heads, all chromed out with HEI ignition and a performance built th350 transmission with the SS console shifter.
- New exhaust with headers and dual glass packs and dumps after the axle. 10 bolt rear end.
- The rebuilt Power drum brakes work very well, no pulling and is very responsive.
- Power Steering has a new pump turns easily.
- All wiring, electronics, gauges, and lights work correctly.
- Cowl Stamp shows the factory SS package and it has all its SS badging, SS wheel caps, center console and bucket seats.
- Upgraded with a Dakota Digital dash with tachometer and other gauges.
- Ididit chrome tilt steering column and the more stylish Impala steering wheel.
- Amazing sound system with dvd and bluetooth, 4 Alpine speakers, 2 10's enclosed box w 2 large amps and sound deadening material in trunk lid.
- Muscle car chrome blades (staggered with big rubber in back) Used tires, blackwalls out.
- Original owner said it was very low miles, which seems believable since it was parked in garage and rarely driven as he got older... the 5 digit Odometer says 04k. most likely 104k
- Clear Texas blue title in my name.
- I have 2 good OEM corner filler caps that go with car where there was cosmetic paint damage at drivers side front corner and an aluminum fin broke off. Also the original SS hub caps.
- New Monroe shocks and front sway bar bushings and rest of suspension good original.
- Weatherstripping for the 2 doors has been purchased and I will install for the buyer if you'd like at no charge... I just haven't installed the new weatherstripping yet at time of posting.
- Trunk has new weatherstripping installed. Still has original factory trunk splatter paint no rust
- I am known for building the 1967 Supernatural replica, a 4 door hardtop Impala with many references in the 67-68 Impala community. Ask for references and links to my builds.
Car is listed for sale locally and nationally for immediate sale. I have set a Minimum bid, but there is NO RESERVE and so any bid is a bid to purchase. I am available to show car in person, send more pictures, videos, inspections, whatever it takes to earn your confidence in purchasing this nicely restored classic car. It is of course still sold AS-IS. Please ask if you have any questions. A non-refundable deposit of $500 will be due within 48 hours of the auction end, with the balance due and payable in cash or certified funds at pickup before the title will be signed over and car released. Winning Buyer is responsible for making all arrangements for insurance, storage, and/or shipping.