1973 GM Chevy Nova 383 Stroker SBC, 3:73 Rear 10" B&M Converter, True Survivor!
Price: - Item location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 106881
- VIN: 1Y27H3L120565
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet Nova1973 Chevy Nova - MUST SEE - Low Mileage - True Survivor - Clean!
It's hard to let this car go but it's time for me to part with it. I am the fourth owner.
I've owned it in and around the Sugar land, Texas area. If you're looking for a fast, stable head-turning muscle car - this is it. This car gets more attention than any car I've ever owned. When it's parked in "show off" parking spots next to Ferraris or Lambos, it gets more attention, seriously. Literally at every gas stop or parking lot people will stop and ask you about it or want to race at a stop light. It's loud on purpose and built for speed. I always see people roll their window down at stop lights all the time so they can hear the nasty cam lope. It can be a daily driver if you don't mind the crazy MPG.
* Professionally Balanced 383 Stroker SBC by a well known engine builder
* Approximately 435 HP
* Roller Rockers
* Custom Built Aluminum Heads with upgraded bolts
* Guide Plates and Screw in Studs
* Long Tube Headman Headers, made in USA
* Victor Jr Intake
* Fresh 750 Holley Double Pumper
* Summit Racing Blueprinted HEI Distributor
* Comp Cam 292/501 Roller Cam, with Roller Lifters (per previous owner)
* All rotating internals are high dollar (per previous owner)
* New Accell Plugs
* New Mollary Wires
* Chrome Dress up Kit
* New Battery
* New Battery Terminals
* New Battery Cables
* New 160 Degree Thermostat & Chrome Housing
* Rebuilt TH350 Transmission
* 10" B&M Convertor (per previous owner)
* 3:73 Rear End
* Lakewood Traction Bars
* Sub Frame Connectors
* 4 New ET Sportsman Tires
* Old School Vintage Centerline (not copies) rims
* Vintage B&M Shifter with Nuetral Safety Switch & Reverse Lights (car was done right)
* Pro-Touring Control Arms
* Recent 4 Wheel Computerized Alignment
* Power Steering
Stats and Features:
* Made in Van Nuys, CA at the old GM plant. A California built A/C car that has never been subjected to an East Coast winter. VERY SOLID.
* Custom built 383 Stroker engine with aproximately 1,000 miles on it
* Factory disc brakes
* Summit Racing Blueprinted HEI Distributor SUM-850001R ignition system
* 750 Holley Double Pumper Carburetor has been rebuilt less than 500 miles ago
* Black Interior has been restored. Very proud of this. Almost every knob, headliner, mat and trim is restored.
* New headliner
* Clean Bucket seats.
* Flow Master dual exhaust muffler (LOUD on purpose)
* Shocks have been replaced
* Old School Vintage Centerline (not copies) rims
* New 12 Volt vacuum pump with auto shut off at 22 psi for the Brake Booster
* New Brake Booster Vacuum Canister
* New Headlights
* New Side Marker Bulbs
* New Horn
* New Tail Lamp Sockets
* New Reverse Lamp Sockets
* New Vintage Style Wiper Blades
* New Wiper Washer Squirter Jug and Bracket (yes, squirters work)
* New Headlamp Dash Switch
* New Hinge Pin Bushing kit Installed (Driver's Door) (Doors shut great!)
* New Carpet
* New Carpet Mats
* Speedometer works fine at 106k (original mileage as per documents in owner's manual)
* Recent Brakes all around (front disc)* Exterior Paint has a few minor defects but no big deal.
* Factory Fuel Gauge and Speedo work great!
* True Survivor car!
* Original Medium Orange Metallic Paint color redone appozimayely 7 years ago, as per previous owner. Paint is about 8 out of 10
* Nothing is mechanically wrong with it that we are aware of. Runs like a dream. But it has not had a "head to toe" restoration if that's what you're looking for
* Several thousand dollars have been put into this car.
* Original A/C car, ..but if desired will need a Vintage air kit or other.
* The 2nd owner bought this car in 1979 and owned it until 2018, always kept INSIDE the garage
* The original door and trunk rubber still looks new! (true survivor)
* Doors, trunk and hood shut perfectly and effortlessly!
* The first words most people use describe this car is "WOW, CLEAN".
Car Location: Sugar Land, Texas 77479
Local Pickup ONLY!
Title is Clear and in my name!
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. I have tried tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. I welcome and recommend a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end the auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact myself within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements. The winning bidder to send a 500 dollar deposit within 24 hours through Paypal.
If the deposit is not received within 3 business days of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 7 days following the close of auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.