1963 CHEVY II CHEVROLET Nova Wagon
Price: US $9,999.00 Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: 4-door station wagon
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 27,833
- Color: Aqua azure and ermine white
- Engine size: small block 350 CID
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: power brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: front disc brakes, seat belts
- Options: alarm, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet NovaUp for auction is my '63 Nova wagon. This car has resided in California its whole life. Great daily driver but I have young kids whose college I need to save for! My loss is your gain!
A lot of work was done by the previous owner and some by me. I have owned this car for 4.5 years and have driven it to work on a near daily basis, ith my kids in the back seat! It is a fun car to drive and gets a lot of looks. I purchased this car in 2011 from the gentleman that did most of the work. It still needs a few things, pecifically, he tailgate that I was going to get around to but never had the time nor money for. The repaint is the color combo that came from the factory.
- California Car
- OriginalBlackCalifornia license plates!
- Wiring harness and dash wiring replaced in 2007
- New Interior, eats, eadliner, oor panels, oor rubber, indow fuzzies, nd front windshield all replaced in 2009
- Padded dash cover
- 350 CID Engine and TH400 transmission rebuilt in 2010
- New lower control arms, all joints, dler arm assembly replaced in 2010
- New fuel gauge clusterfrom Classic Industriesinstalled in 2011
- Auxillary gauges- oil pressure, oltage, nd engine temperature
- OEMradiatorfrom Classic Industries installed in 2012
- Front brakes were converted to power discs
- Alpine stereo with Bluetooth and hook-ups for ipods/iphones
- Viper Alarm
- Rear air suspension
- Dual exhaust
- Chevy 5 bolt rally wheels
- Edelbrock 650 CFM carb
- K & N air filter
- I have a lot of paperwork for the car showing all the work that was done on it
- Lots of extra parts will go with the car including pair of rear tires (235 60/R14
"WideTrack S/R", ar cover, tc.
- Over $10,000 in parts and labor invested in this car!
- I have placed what I think is a reasonable reserve on this car. You don't see too many of these any more!
- There is no option to put an "or best offer" button- all reasonable offers will be considered! just email me!
$500 deposit due at close of auction. Car and title will be released to purchaser once money clears in my bank account.
I reserve the right to end the auction early as I am also selling the car locally.
I have tried to give as much detail and information to the best of my knowledge in the listing. The photos will help to describe some of the issues mentioned.
Car is sold on an as is, here is basis. Car is in the West Los Angeles area.
Email me for more information or pictures. I am a teacher, o I will not be able to respond until later in the afternoon on weekdays.
Thanks for looking and good luck!Grant