1968 396 SS Chevelle
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 50,000
- VIN: 138378K123898
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 396 Big Block V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle1968 Chevelle 396SSLooking to drive a legendary piece of American Muscle Car History? This is a beautiful and rust-free example of a nearly original 1968 396 SS Chevelle... The GOOD;
· 50,000 original miles and it looks it.
· Real 1968 396 SS = VIN -13878K123898
· Very,very rust free..
· Still has the original jack (spare looks original as well)
· Was originally an A/C car, o you can add the A/C back and be comfortable in the summer without screwing up the originality of the car.
· About 8 years ago the car was repainted, he vinyl top was replaced and the front seats were recovered, he rest of the car is original and in great shape and was always garaged. I think even the exhaust is still original.The Less Good;
· The brakes work but the rubber components are showing their age and should be replaced if you’re planning on making a daily driver
· The paint looks good but it’s not show quality (minor scratches and imperfections that won’t show in the pictures).
· At some point in its past somebody removed the A/C
· Not a Matching Number car – The engine is from a 1968 Chevelle SS but the last 3 digits do not match the serial number.
· Engine and transmission both drip a little when parked.If you have any questions, lease give me a call at 417-274-4397.Thanks,Kevin
I reserve the right to end the auction at anytime due to a local sale. If you want to pay with PayPal you will be required to pay the 2.8% fee.