1969 Chevrolet Custom C-10 Stepside - 454 V-8 - Auto - Florida Truck - Solid
Price: - Item location: Ionia, Michigan, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Short Box
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 74,300
- VIN: 1CE149B848005
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: Chevrolet 454 Big Block V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black / Yellow
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet C-10 Custom1969 Chevrolet C/10 Custom Stepside Pickup
Chevrolet 454 Big Block V8
Turbo 400 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
Runs And Drives Very Nice SOLID FLORIDA TRUCK!
Mileage: 74,300 (Believed To Be Original Miles)
Exterior:Bright Yellow Older Re-Paint
- 2Dr Standard Cab Short Box Stepside Pickup
- Solid Body Panels
- Driver And Passenger Side Chrome Mirrors
- Original Chrome / Trim / Emblems / Glass / Moldings
- Rear Floor Wood Bed W/Chrome Side Rails
- Front Chrome Bumper
- Roll Pan Rear Bumper W/C4 Corvette Tail Lens
- Boss Motorcraft 20" Polished Alloy Wheels (Older And Share Some Tarnish)
- Newer Cooper P275/45R20 Performance Radial Tires
Original Florida Truck.....Has Been Re-Painted A Few Years And Faded In Some Top Surfaces And Rear Bed Shows Age (See Pics) Has Some Dings And Minor Scratches As It Is Nearly 50 Years Old BUT Overall A Solid Southern Truck That Looks Sharp. NICE DRIVER STEPSIDE SHORT BOX PICKUP!
Interior:Custom Stitched Yellow / Black Vinyl Seating And Trim
- Newer Style Front Bucket Seats
- Chevy Bow Tie Vinyl Cab Roofing
- Sun Pro Super Tach II / Auto Meter Gauges
- Original Dash / Panels / Trim
- Carpeted Front Floor
- Cheetah CSC Floor Shifter
- Aftermarket JVC AM/FM Stereo W/CD
- Interior Cab Lighting
Original Style Interior With A Custom Look.....Trim / Dash / Steering Wheel Are Original. Newer Style Custom Seating And Trim Show Some Minor Wear From Age (See Pics) BUT Everything Overall Seems To Be In Working Condition And Clean. THE INTERIOR OF THIS TRUCK LOOKS NICE!
Engine:1970's Era Chevrolet 454 Big Block V-8 (375hp)
Headman Ceramic Coated Headers
Aluminum Edelbrock Performer Intake
Holley 750 Carb
MSD Electronic Ignition
Transmission:Turbo 400 3 Speed Automatic
Limited Slip Rear Axle
Power Front Disc Disc Brakes / Power Steering
2 1/2" Dual Exhaust W/Flowmaster Mufflers
RUNS / DRIVES STRAIGHT AND TIGHT
ORIGINAL FLORIDA TRUCK
NICE DRIVER OR TAKE IT TO SHOWS
FAIR RESERVE PRICE......CALL ME!
As With Any Vehicle Of This Age It Is Not Perfect As It Is Nearly 50 Years Old. NICE SOLID TRUCK!
PLEASE If You Have Any Questions Or Need More Pics Call Me. Also Have Your Funds Ready And Be A Serious Buyer W/Everything In Place If You Bid On This Truck THANKS!
IONIA MICHIGAN 48846 (616) 337 0638
LOCATED IN CENTRAL LOWER MICHIGAN
We reserve the right to end this auction early in the event it were to be soldlocally.....Though we always do our best to get them sold on Ebay.
Please have your funds ready if you are the winning bidder, if you have any negative feedback please email before you bid.
We may be able to help with shipping arrangements at buyers expense. Out of state purchases will receive registered bill of sale and clear Michigan title.VEHICLE WILL BE SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY UNLESS FACTORY WARRANTY IS STILL IN EFFECT.
We will contact the winning bidder by email after auctions end to confirm and makearrangements to finalize the deal. We can accept Initial $250.00 deposit through PayPal, final balance must be paid by cash OR certified funds/money wire transfer. THANK YOU!
* $250.00 Deposit Due 24 Hrs Of Auctions End
* Remaining Balance Due Within 7 Days Of Auctions End
Need More Details OR Got Questions PLEASE CALL: Garry
Phone: (616) 337 0638