1969 Camaro Supercharged Pro Touring
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Trim: RS
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,969
- VIN: 123479N602587
- Engine size: Supercharged 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 350 Turbo Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS
This is 1969 Camaro with a supercharged 355 cubic inch small block pump gas chevy engine with 350 turbo automatic trans with 10 bolt rear end.
This Camaro RS/SS (tribute) is an extremely nice car that you can take to all the shows, cruises and drive anywhere daily!
It turns everyone's heads and is a blast to drive and over $65,000 invested in this car.
- 355 cubic inch Chevy engine on pump gas - approx 600 HP. (Over $12k in engine)
- Weiand 177 blower
- Holley 750 Blower carb
- Garlets Injector style bugcatcher scoop that covers the carb. This scoop alone cost $2,300.00
- Aluminum heads.
- Billet pulleys and brackets
- Optima Gel Battery and New billet battery tray.
- Hooker headers
- Flow master exhaust
- Stainless electric dumps with remotes
- New Billet CNC hood hinge set.
- New aluminum radiator with electric fans
- New trans cooler with braided lines.
- Radatior filler plate polished
- RS Headlights with Detroit Speed electric motors
- Power Steering
- 350 turbo automatic transmission with shift kit.
- New B&M shifter.
- Hotchkis Front suspension and rear leaf spring and traction bars.
- GM 10 bolt with aluminum differential cover.
- Wilwood 6 piston brakes with 13â€ rotors brake kit.
- New Billet brake, E brake and gas pedals.
- New shocks on front and rear.
- Great looking Red (Pull Me Over) with painted - 7 out of 10 rating (this paint is professional done 3 year and still looks awesome)(watch video).
- New Front GM seatbelts and has rear seat belts too.
- New Billet carbon fiber SS steering wheel.
- New Kenwood sound system with Bluetooth and CD player
- New Center console and arm rest.
-ProCar Seats front and back match.
- New Dakata Digital carbon gauges and console guages-all of them are hooked up and work
- New gas tank
- New Octane headlights with Red COB led halo rings.
- New Coys gun metal 22â€ rear wheel with 285 tires and 20" wheels on front with 245 tires
- New performance tires - 20-35-245 front and 22 30-285 rear.
- Car is lowered 1.5" for great look.
- New 35% window tint.
- New door rubber and interior moldings
- New headliner
- New Lloyd Camaro SS floor mats.
- Clear Virginia title.
- All lights, turn signals, horn, wipers and brake lights work
- 1 set of keys
- This was a original AC car and Heater core is still in car
- "1969" Virginia license plate
- New emergency brake cables.
Check out this YouTube walk around video of this awesome 1969 SS Camaro
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Barclay W. Gebel