1993 Chevy 2WD Pickup C1500 Yellow w/Ghost Flames, 4.3Liter One Of A Kind!!!!
Price: - Item location: Central Point, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C/K Pickup 1500
- Type: Pick Up Short Bed Truck
- Trim: No
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 123,000
- VIN: 1GCDC14Z3PZ248966
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 4.3L V-6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic Overdrive
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Tinted Windows, Power Windows, Rear Slider, Tilt Steering Wheel, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 15001993 Custom Chevy Street TruckVehicle specs:1) New Tires, ro Street Radial Hoosier Rears (29x18.50 R15LT) -Zexius Fronts (205 / 60R15) 4-Weld Racing Aluminum 15" Rims (Brand New Powder Coated Black Chrome Look).2) Clifford Alarm System w/ remote start + door poppers.3) Corvette Seats in good condition.4) Automatic Transmission w/overdrive. Installed larger capacity tranny pan w/air flow tubes. (Not a single problem with transmission, hifts great & been serviced)
5) Drive Shaft Safety Loop Installed.6) New Flowmaster muffler system installed w/ Z28 exhaust tips.7) New Gibson Exhaust Hedders w/ magnaflow high flowcatalytic converter.8) Dual Air Ram Filter Intake w/K&NReusableFilter.9) New Aluminum V-8 Radiator Kit w/Stock Chevy V-8 Shroud, (Was setting up truck for the future to install a blown super charged SB Chevy Engine).
10) New Dual Electric Flex-a-lite fan kit installed in front of radiator w/adjustable thermostat dial.11) Full Air Ride Front-Rear Bagged Kit w/ twin viair compressors in back of bed custom mounted w/metal tank. Push Button Up-Down Control Panel on Driver Side Dash Panel. (Rear has 6" Manual Adjustable Brackets, ee photo). 12) Rear Steel Ladder Bar Kit (Rear Frame Equipped with 1-1/2" dia. Panhard Bar Kit).13) Custom Ball Rod Ends Very Expensive on Laddar Bars & Panhard Bar, (Equipped for Horsepower).
14) Pioneer CD Player w/ CD 6-disc Changer underpassenger seat.15) 2 Large Amplifiers, behind passenger & 1 under driver seat, -Speakers Total in Truck.16) Custom Built Wood Center console w/ Dark Gray Powder Coated Aluminum Top Cover as shown.17) New Steel Drive Shaft Balanced w/ U-Joints.18) New 4-Wheel disc brake kit w/ drilled rotors.19) New custom built 10-bolt rear end (posi-trac) see photo. Powder Coated Gun Metal Gray.20) New Billet Aluminum Powder Coated Red Anodized Look Rear Differential Cover,, ee photo.21) V-6 Engine was replaced just before i purchased truck. Runs awesome. ( Actually we can pull off valve cover for proof, ou can eat off the valve springs, ol).
22) Carburetor Newly Over Hauled.23) New March Billet Aluminum Under Drive Pulley Kit.24) New Edelbrock Aluminum Water Pump & Hoses.25) New gates serpentine engine belt.26) Aluminum Vacuum Bottle installed w/ gauge on radiator cross support(Stores Engine Vacuum).27) New Les Schwab Tire XHD Heavy Duty Battery.28) New high amperage alternator.29) Powder coated (Near Chrome) engineaccessory brackets, ee photo.30) New power steering pump & Idler pulleytension-er.31) No smog pump equipped engine.32) New Bell Tech Front Spindle Drop Kit.33) New Bell Tech Rear Bracket Drop Kit.34) New Rear C-Notched installed on frame.35) New Rear Gas Monroe Shocks.36) New Billet Aluminum QA1 Front Gas 5-click Single Adjustable Dial Dampening Shocks.37) New Electric fuel pump & sender unit in stock gas tank.38) Equipped with a 2" rear tow package receiversetup, imply lift up rearlicense plate for access.39) Short Bed Truck has Factory GM Style Du-allyfender, ot after market ones. (They cost 500.00 per side)
40) Truck Bed Has Gas Charged Assist Drop Ram On Tail Gate with Open/Close Handle On Inside Of Bed.41) Carpet Kit in Bed Of Truck.42) New factory rear GM tail gate spoiler. Customtailored heavy duty canvas truckcover, olor baby blue. (Paid 500.00 to have made)
43) Well getting down to the end, he dmv tags are good valid thru 11- 2016, assed smog inspection and has currentOregon plateson vehicle.44) Clean Title in Hand Ready To Sell.Its time to let my truck go to a new home.
Please contact us at 1-541-821-5991 cell, r via email using the "Ask Seller a Question" link from this listing.
Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, not including weekends or holidays.Serving Oregon for over 22-YearsPurchase This TruckMonday-Friday:Guaranteed Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No Shipping On Holiday or Weekends (Arrange W/Seller)WE HAVE NO SALES TAX IN OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!