1954 Chevrolet Truck 3600 Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.8L
Price: US $2,950.00 Item location: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3600 Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 63,624
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 3.8L 3852CC 235Cu. In. l6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Other Pickups1954 Chevy 3600 ¾ Ton Pick Up Truck from Pittsburgh, A Chevy produced the 1954 pickup through 1955 and was the last of the Advanced Design trucks. Chevrolet replaced its 216.5-inch in-line six-cylinder engine in 1954 with the 235.5-cubic-inch straight six. The new engine featured a 3 9/16th-inch cylinder bore and a 3 15/16th-inch stroke with a 7.5:1 compression ratio. The engine received its fuel through a single-barrel Rochester carburetor. The new engine developed 112 horsepower and 200 fott-pounds of torque to give it superior hauling over the 1953 models.
One Owner truck with the original PA. Title. Was purchased on August 19, 954 and paid off 2 years later on September 14, 956 according to the Title. The Title is from the Department of Revenue before it became the Department of Transportation. This truck has Historical value, s well as being part of American Nostalgia. Last inspection sticker still on the window that expired October 31, 972. The Truck sat in the owners garage for over 40 years until his wife told him he had to sell it. The Title was at the bottom of the owners strong box and had been there since the original purchase. The Title itself holds historical value due to its age. I’ve never before seen an original Title like this.
- 6 Cylinder 3 speed Manual Transmission with Floor Shifter.
- Rust free body, ong bed, alf ton
- Great for street rod or rat rod!
- No frame rust
- Title in hand with matching numbers
- 1954 is very desirable truck, otally different from the previous year model.
- Motor was running recently before we purchased it, ut we have not tried to looking into any of the mechanics. However, t appears to be mechanically sound.
- This is a solid truck and doesn't need 100's of hours in rust repair.
- Buy a great piece of American History!