1994 LT-1 CORVETTE COUPE
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: LT-1
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 104,000
- VIN: 1G1YY22P2R5110672
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 5.7L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Chevrolet Corvette
The original 17â€ aluminum rims have been replaced with 18â€ black 06 ZR-1 rims. (I have the original rims) with new low profile, high performance tires with less than 3000 miles on them. It has six way adjustable power seats (a couple of lumbar positions in the drivers seat do not fully adjust, but it has never been a problem for me). The seats are original, however they were recovered last year. When the were updated, I put new down cushions with OEM leather covers, ordered from GM. The carpet is original but I have inserted custom floor mats with the embroidered logo and added sun visors that match and are also embroidered with the C4 logo. The door sills have black aftermarket with white CORVETTE letters. The dashboard and the front half of the center console has been covered with custom made carbon fiber that is coated with a vinyl material for protection. The company designer measured and took sketches of the areas to be covered. Then this data was interned into a 3-D laser print to get an exact fit. This is not a cheap ones one of this mass produced kits sold from any company that sells Corvette accessories. The back half of the center console containing the storage compartment has the lid covered with a padded and embroidered leather arm rest (the latch button is missing, I haven cared because itâ€™s more of a pain to fix than itâ€™s worth. It opens and closes just fine). The original stereo has been replaced with a digital Kenwood unit with the following components: touch screen, bluetooth, am/fm radio, CD player, DVD player, GPS navigation, Audio/Video Jacks, an accessory jack, Sirius Radio capability and a rear view camera. It still has the original Bose speakers installed and current being used because I like their sound. (I have the original stereo that you will receive). The car is blacked out. The windows are tinted with limo tent, which is the darkest tint available (5%), on the door windows a rear hatch. The rear tail lights, the front running lights and side lights have black lens covers installed along with smoke acrylic plate covers.
BONUS ITEMS THAT ARE INCLUDED
(IN ADDITION TO THE ALREADY NOTED ORIGINAL PARTS):
- Original owners manual in very good condition, complete with the GM congratulations purchase letter, as well as the other original documents that the owner would haves received when purchasing this Corvette. All contain in the original black zippered document pouch that is in excellent condition.
â€¢ Original, never opened VHS tape version of the owners manual.
- Reproduction widow sticker and build sheet from The National Corvette Museumâ€™s Historical Documentation Department in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Original 1994 Authentic Dealer Sales Brochure. This piece of literature containing facts such as standard packages and optional packages that were available along with individual options that could be added, exterior and interior colors, and a compilation of the little details that make each Corvette model unique. (Very rare item)
- Original authentic Dealership Specification Sheet
- Original 1994 Spring Edition of Mid America Corvette Parts and Accessories Catalogue. (20th Year Anniversary Edition)
- Hot Rods and Street Machines Review of the C4 Corvettes (1984-1996)
- Chilton Repair Manual
- Haines Repair Manual
- 1:24 scaled, metal, model that is mounted on a black base and it is painted with the Competition Yellow paint to match the car.