Chevrolet chevy 3100 5 window 1954 air ride bagged rat rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 123,456
- VIN: H54S033226
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 350
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: beige
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Other Pickups
1954 Chevrolet 3100
Frame:Frame is an original 54 frame with a camaro clip up front, updated GM rear end in
the back.Frame has been reinforced / boxed in, notched, coated.
Suspension: Sits on new front and rear shocks
Air ride suspension setup
- firestone bags in the back, slam specialities ss-6 in the front
- viair compressors (x2),5 gal tank
- slam specialities air management (SV8-C manifold)
- AVS 9 Switch (Front, Back, Side to Side)
- Its a 5 window cab
- new wiring front to back (ez-wiring)
- brand new gauges (dolphin gauges)
- Beige interior
- Corners are good and floor are good, some surface rust and bondo as you can see
- new door seals are installed
- new door latches will be included with sale along with new red carpeting.
- Sealed / insulattion done on floor
- Nice grill guard up front
- Window Blinds installed
- Old school spotlight included
- 2 6x9 behind seats with a small amp and aux cable to cruise with some tunes
- Bed is made fromMar-k all steel built in the USA.
- Stainless steel strips / Wood on a sliding rack to easily access compressors / tank / rear portion of frame
- Mustang 60's style tank relocated and mounted on rear cross sill, lower tailgate to gas up
- Included are custom fender skirts (can be removed depending on taste, easy install/uninstall with screws)
Engine / Drive train:The engine is a built 327 bored .040 with a thumper camshaft. The engine is a GM 327 block. It also has a edelbrock intake, carb.The engine just has new spark plugs, gas lines and brake lines, new battery, new water pump, new radiator with custom shroud.The transmission is a built TH turbo 350 with a 2060 stall converter. New power steering lines, 200 amp alternator installed.
Wheels / Tires: 15 inch BF Goodrich radial whitewalls installed in February, rare Mercury man hubcaps (driving condition) included as well a pair of side skirts.
Clear FL title, currently insured and being driven on weekends, priced to sell, sold as-is, no warranty, more pictures /videos / FaceTime available upon request.
Last buyer flaked, citing no reason, so now relisting. Please don't bid with no intention of following through, check with your wife / mom / cousin / husband / second grade teacher / whoever before bidding.