1954 Vintage Chevrolet 3100 Short Bed
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3100 Short Bed
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: H54b004241
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3100 Short Bed
Professionally built frame off with one of the most solid and straight, no rust all metal bodies I have seen in the era of this style of truck. With mostly all new parts for the build and no used. This truck has only 1000 miles of drive time runs. There was no expense spared on the parts and shop time of the build.Here is a list of things that this truck has:
- 355 Chevy small block 400HP
- Turbo automatic transmission
- Lock lear shifter
- Aluminum Radiator with Electrical fan & shroud
- I.D.I.T chrome tilt steering column
- Vintage air conditioning
- Digital dash
- Under bed gas tank
- Hot rod spot lights
- Power steering, 4 wheel power disc brakes
- 4 link suspension with air ride
- Vintage custom wheels with white radial tires
- Stainless headers with custom bent exhaust
- Satin Chevy motor dress up kit
- MSD ignition control, MSD distributor coil and wires
- Mighty Demon Carb, Edelbrock manifold, braided lines with gauges
- Chrome grill with chrome filler, chrome front & rear bumpers with chrome tail lights
- Vent window and L & R Door Glass
- Speedway street rod parts and accessories
This list is too long to name all the parts
*The air is not completely done. I have everything in new boxes that goes with the truck to complete.
A truck like this does not come up on eBay very often. Now is your chance to own this solid, awesome driving truck. Keep in mind from the motor and transmission to the last bolt it only has less than a 1000 mile on it. I want to thank you for looking at this truck. Please no emails asking what the â€œbuy it nowâ€ or what I will take for it. I will tell you that I have over $40,000.00 in this truck!! Thanks again!! Bid to buy!!
10 or less transactions will be deleted or no feedback will also be deleted. Any questions, please contact me.
This truck is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied. I also have the right to stop the auction at any time with no explanation.
PLEASE read carefully the terms so there is no misunderstanding!! At the end of the auction an immediate, non-refundable PayPal deposit of $500 is required with no hesitation. The balance is to be paid within 48 hrs by bank to bank wire or cash in person. The title and the truck will be released for pickup upon payment.
For out of state bidders -- I have a good reliable, reasonable, careful transporter.