1969 Chevy Camaro RS/SS 350 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! 1967 1968 Z/28 302 427
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RS SS 350 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! Z28 396 454
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS SS 350 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! Z28 396 454
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124379N606885
- Color: Maroon
- Engine size: 350 Small Block Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Brakes, Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: AM/FM Radio with Aux
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS SS 350 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! Z28 396 454Year Make Model Trim 1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS/SS 350 Coupe
- Year 1969
- Make & Model Chevrolet Camaro
- Sub-ModelRS/SS 350
- Body TypeCoupe
- Engine350 Small Block Chevy
- TransmissionTH350 Automatic
- Rear Axle10 Bolt Rear
- Exterior ColorMaroon w/ White Stripes
- Interior ColorIvory Houndstooth
- VIN 124379N606885
(732) 277-9021 MUST SELL! - NO RESERVE!
WATCH OUR VIDEOS BELOW
SERIOUS INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY
THIS IS A REAL AUCTION. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS OR INSPECT CAR PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 10, WE REQUIRE THAT YOU CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING.
Please note the video below does not work using the eBay app. Instead, use an online browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari through your phone/tablet or computer. You can also copy and paste the link below.
WALK AROUND & STARTUP VIDEO
SEE OUR TEST-DRIVE VIDEO BELOW!
Worried about buying a car because of depreciation over time? According to statistics, a car loses 10% of its value after being driven off the lot and an additional 15-25% per year. When you purchase a car like this, you can drive it, enjoy it, and actually make money over time as these cars appreciate in value every year. The 1969 Camaro is arguably the most iconic and sought after model of the GM F-Body being that it's a unique one-year design. Because they are getting harder and harder to find that underwent a beautiful restoration like this one, the value climbs up especially as more and more people look to buy one. Don't miss out on an opportunity like this to purchase such a great investment for No Reserve!
We are the 'Name Your Price Tool' of the classic car industry. SO DON'T MISS OUT!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.ORIGINAL X11 CODE
ORIGINAL CODE 52 GARNET RED
Ever dreamed of owning a cool classic muscle car that almost feels like you were put in a time machine back 50 years? Well you're in luck becauseNo Reserve Classicsis listing this beautiful and very highly optioned 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 350for a NO-RESERVE auction that does just that! This is the perfect choice for that individual who wants a highly-collectible car to bring to car shows with the family or to even add to an existing collection. What you see here is the epitome of a meticulous restoration with only the finest attention to detail you can find. Cars like this do not show up everyday so it would be very wise to keep reading below to see how this car separates itself from the rest that are currently on the market.
Don't forget to watch our walk-around and test-drive videos below!
ORIGINAL 124 V8 CAR
Please note the video below does not work using the eBay app. Instead, use an online browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari through your phone/tablet or computer.You can also copy and paste the link below.
TEST DRIVE VIDEO
Test Drive Video[isdntekvideo]
If you’d like more information, have absolutely any questions/concerns, or are interested in a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
Under the Hood
- Engine compartment was just completely detailed and cleaned with MANY new replacement parts and accessories
- The powerhouse of this Camaro is a 350 Small Block Chevy that was just completely tuned up and overall is a very strong and smooth running engine.
- Engine runs with the iconic and super rare Holley 4777-7 Double Pumper 4-Barrel Carburetor with Electric Choke! It has been very well-tuned and is a breeze to start up and drive on the road.
- Car is backed by a TH350 Automatic Transmission that cruises super nice down the highway and shifts through all gears properly.
- High Performance Deka Battery ensures quick easy startups and reliable electrical function
- Edelbrock Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Power Front Disc Brake System with factory-style master cylinder (with bleeder screws) and brake booster that stops on a dime!
- Full Length Exhaust Headers were installed on this 350 which allows this engine to breath much better than cast iron exhaust manifolds which hold in heat and don't flow as well. Improves horsepower/torque significantly!
- Modern Electronic HEI Ignition system replaces that factory mechanical points-style system that can be very frustrating to service
- New Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses and Heater Core Hoses
- Power Steering System is very tight and makes this car super easy to drive unlike many cars that still have manual steering systems
- Reproduction High Performance Factory Style Multi-Core Radiator that was painted semi-gloss black just like original
- Radiator Core Support was also replaced during the restoration and professionally painted as well
- Rally Sport Front Hideaway Headlight System was put together with all new components such as the reservoir tank, vacuum hoses, relay switch, etc. and are fully functionalwhich is super rare to come across.
- Most restored cars we have come across are manually operated but who wants to get out of their car to open their headlight doors by hand? This is why this restoration sets itself apart from many other cars.
- A lot of time and effort was taken to properly assemble this car to just about the same way the factory would have. Things like this are commonly skipped out on.
- Power Steering hoses were replaced which are commonly found dry-rotted and leaking
- Transmission Coolant Lines were replaced with a brand new direct-fit pre-bent set.
- These typically corrode and leak transmission fluid which can lead to the transmission overheating. Most of the time you will see a rubber hose used to repair the damaged line. However, this is not a permanent fix due to the fact that a simple rubber hose is not meant to withstand the flow of high-pressure transmission fluid. Again, this is another example of how important attention to detail is.
- Factory-Style Delco Horns are present and are fully functional
- Hood Hinges and Springs were replaced and are nice and firm unlike many cars with old and worn out ones that can't hold the hood up anymore.
- Voltage Regulator was replaced as well as its harness
- Windshield Washer System is fully in place with many new components such as nozzles and hoses.
- Polished Billet Aluminum Water Neck
- Power Steering and Alternator/Water Pump Drive Belts were replaced with ribbed belts to help grip the pulleys better and prevent slipping
- Correct Braided Copper Grounding Straps were replaced with accurate reproductions of the original to keep this car's electrical system working properly
- Just about every strand of wiring in this car was replaced front to rear keeping this car fully operating at its best!
- Most even restored cars still have old chewed up wiring that has been fraying for years and/or has melted from the heat causing electrical shortages. This makes owning an older car dangerous because the wires can cause a fire if not fixed!
- Fully detailed exterior (multi-stage wet-sand, buff, compound, polish, and wax) that brings out the shine on this beautiful car!
- Bright Maroon Paint with white stripes painted way beneath the clear. Such a beautiful color combination for a '69 Camaro!
- Just about all of the trim/chrome around the car was replaced and just all hand-polished to shine like a mirror!
- Full RS/SS 350 Trim around the car including the correct RS Tail Lights & Reverse Lights as well as the correct Hideaway Headlight System that is, as previously mentioned, fully functioning!
- Front grille surround was painted same color as the car which is uncommon but correct! When replaced, many people leave the grille in primer black which quickly gets dirty and tends to fade. This was car is not the case!!
- Headlight Door Bezels and Trim was also replaced as well as the grille surround trim to give the front-end of the car a fresh factory look!
- Polished Rocker Panel Moldings
- Original X11 Code Car
- Brand New SS Front Grille Emblem
- Original 14" SS Magnum Wheels mounted on vintage-looking Cooper Cobra Radial GT White-Lettered Tires that drive with absolute pleasure!
- Has Correct Polished Stainless Steel Trim Rings and Chrome SS Center Caps!!
- Even the underside of the hood was painted the same color as the exterior in basecoat/clearcoat which is typically left in EDP/Primer Black and oxidizes over time.
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- Front Power Disc Brake Kit with great stopping power!!
- Polished Front and Rear Windshield Moldings
- Brand New Front and Rear Chrome Bumpers with all new Polished Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts
- Brand New Polished Stainless Steel Rocker Panel Moldings
- GM Door Jamb Decals are present and add a nice original touch to the car
- Correct Front Fender Antenna that is fully operational!
- Brand New Driver & Passenger Side View Mirrors and Gaskets
- Brand New Fender Emblems
- DOT Approved Front Windshield with Tinted Visor for those bright sunny days
- Brand New Chrome Exterior Door Handles
- Brand New Chrome Quarter Window Moldings
- All door Window Felts were replaced and lets the door slide up and down smoothly
- All nice fresh weatherstripping around the exterior of the car such as door weatherstrip, hood to cowl seal, trunk weatherstrip, roof rail weatherstrip and channels, quarter window weatherstrip, hood adjusters, etc.
- Brand New SS Tail Panel Emblem
- Even the chrome sidemarker bezels were replaced and shine like a mirror!
- Beautiful New Quarter Panel Shark Fin Louver Trim pieces
- This was the first and only year that Camaro's came with this slick design on the quarter panels. It wasn't until the 5th Generation Camaro that a slightly altered design was used again making the '69 Camaro so unique from any other year.
- Fully Correct Code 729 Ivory Deluxe Houndstooth Interior that was just about fully restored with almost all new components! The nostalgia hits you the moment you sit in the driver seat.
- Fully Re-Upholstered and Re-Foamed White DELUXE Houndstooth Front Bucket Seats with Headrests that are a pleasure to sit in. They are super comfortable and were redone very nicely with new foam, covers, and springs. They are ideal for those hot summers where black vinyl is just too hot to sit in!!
- Correct Woodgrain Dash Bezels
- Complete Ivory Deluxe Door Panels with no missing components that look amazing!
- Beautifully Professionally Refinished Headliner, Sun Visors, and Sail Panels that also look amazing!
- New Chrome Dome Light Base and Lens that is fully working!
- Brand New Black Vinyl Dash Pad with all new A-Pillar Moldings and Headliner Moldings
- Deluxe Woodgrain Ashtray comes with correct silver insert and new chrome knob/lighter
- Glove Box is complete with all correct components like the lock cylinder, switch, and compartment insert
- Beautifully Redone Carpeting that retains the factory 80/20 Loop 2-Piece style!
- Custom Autosound AM/FM Radio with Aux Input for your smartphone devices (iPhone/Android) and MP3 players! This radio at a glance has a factory Delco radio look to it but upon closer inspection, you will find this LED backlit radio was built to fit a factory '69 Camaro dash without any hacking or modifying like almost all cars we have seen come with. This radio and sound system works wonderfully and sounds amazing especially as you're cruising down the road.
- All pedals (accelerator, brake, clutch, and parking brake) have correct rubber pads and all trim
- Door Buzzer still works amazing when door is opened/closed with the key in the ignition. We rarely ever come across a car with fully working door buzzers.
- Body By Fisher Polished Aluminum Carpet Sill Plates
- Fully Working Dash Indicator/Warning Lights
- Factory-Style SS Sport Deluxe Steering Wheel with fully working horns that feels great steering around turns
- Glove Box still retains the insert compartment and there you will find the 1969 Camaro Owner's Manual!
- All Gauges such as the 120 MPH Speedometer and Fuel Level are fully functional
- Custom Embroidered Camaro Black Floor Mats keeps the nice loop carpeting clean and free of rips!
- Highly Sought-After Center Console with the iconic Automatic Staple Shifter
- Original GM Lap Seat Belts are all present with retractors in the front!
- Undercarriage has just been cleaned, de-greased, and detailed giving a fresh clean look!
- All of the floors were painted the correct semi-gloss black just like it would've came from the factory with!
- Multi-Leaf spring rear suspension that is firm yet comfortable on the road
- New E-Brake Cable and Assembly
- New Subframe Body Mount Bushings
- All new brake and fuel lines that were replaced with factory-style pre-bent replacements for accurate fit and function!
- All Front End Suspension components were replaced during the restoration which adds to how wonderfully this car drives and steers around turns
- As previously mentioned, this car has a Power Front Disc Brake System that was installed with all new components! Even all the way down to the brake hoses are brand new!!
- Engine and Transmission Mounts were replaced during restoration giving this car smooth and secure driving on the road
- Beautiful One-Piece Front to Rear Floor Pan with shifter tunnel painted in the correct semi-gloss black!
- All shocks on all four corners have been replaced
- Custom Polished Finned Aluminum Transmission Pan with Drain Plug and Stainless Steel Allen Head Bolts securing it in-place
- Fully Greasable Universal Joints - MADE IN USA
- Full Length High Performance Ceramic-Coated Headers lead into a Flowmaster H-Pipe Crossover Dual Exhaust System that gives this engine that raw classic V8 rumble that everyone loves!
- Trunk was painted the same color as the car adding a unique touch to the restoration and even adding years of protection from corrosion and debris!
We encourage any potential buyers to please visit this car (if possible) as seeing it in a picture is just not going to do this car any justice. Although it is a beautiful restoration, please understand that this car was not restored just yesterday and may have some imperfections. Also, we cannot verify this car to be a factory-born true RS/SS as we do not have any of the original paperwork such as a build sheet, protect-o-plate, etc. As with all classic cars, it may need a few odds and ends down the line as you begin to drive it more often. However, we would still be very proud to own and drive this car every day and know for sure you would be too.
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Unless the car is advertised as an original Mileage car do not assume that the Mileage/Odometer reading is the actual mileage. It is simply what the odometer is reading at the time of the pictures. IT IS NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE UNLESS STATED SO IN DESCRIPTION.Terms & Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Interested in financing a classic car? We are partnered with J.J. Best Banc & Co. for financing our cars. Contact Chris at (508) 415-1035 for more details.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing an online search for 'auto shippers' or 'auto transport'. We have had the best experience using Pilot Transport and Reliable Carriers, Inc. in the past but this decision is solely up to the buyer.Vehicle is required to be picked up (either in person or through a third-party) within 14 days of auction end.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything that isn't listed will be included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or having a feedback score below 10. We reserve the right to end the listing early if the vehicle is no longer available as our vehicles are for sale locally.
Serious interested buyers only.
All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay and negative feedback will be posted.
Copyright © 2018 Class 1 Classic Cars, LLC. All Rights Reserved