1940 Chevy Street Rod. Custom Hot Rod
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: Lodi, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: deluxe
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1940
- Mileage: 14,300
- Color: Green & Black
- Engine size: 383 Stroker
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1940 Chevrolet deluxeCustom 40 Chevy. Top has been chopped along with many other body modifications.
- 383 Stroker/4 bolt mains, Vortec heads with Comp Cams roller rockers. 10.25 to 1 compression-pump gas.
- 700r4 4 speed automatic transmission with overdrive.
- 10 bolt chevy rear end with 3:08 gears, cruises 70mph at 1800 rpm.
- Nice Sony radio with CD player and usb port. Polk Audio speakers inside and Kicker sub in the trunk . Sounds GREAT!
- Disc brakes in front and drums in the rear. Has Hydroboost brake booster. Great stopping power.
- 17" Foose wheels and the tires are almost new.
- VDO gauges and the Speedometer is Electronic.
- 2 1/2" exhaust with Flowmasters, sounds terrific.
- Paint job is a 5 footer. It is NOT new! Still looks good.
- No rust
- Tilt power steering with Budnik steering wheel
- Everything works as it should.
- Air Conditioning
- QA1 coilovers in the front 78 Camaro clip.
- Please message me with any questions.